Premier Shakes from Costco

Options
eric5150ii
eric5150ii Posts: 53 Member
FYI - I was at Costco, there is a new flavor - Strawberries and Cream, same 1g sugar, 4g carb, 30g protein, 160 cals. I will try one after they have chilled.

Replies

• garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    I love the Strawberries and Cream! Premier Protein are the only protein drinks I use.
  • dward59
    dward59 Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    They are pretty sweet, but make a nice change up from Chocolate all the time. Much better than the Vanilla.
  • sue100194
    sue100194 Posts: 129
    Options
    I was just at Costco a couple hours ago but must have missed that. I'll definitely look for them next time as I've been drinking the Atkins strawberry ones but they only have 15 g protein.
  • LolaBug85
    LolaBug85 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Omg, they have strawberry now!? Yay! I have been drinking the chocolate ones religiously for over a year!
  • eric5150ii
    eric5150ii Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Not too bad a flavor - better than the plain vanilla - the Chocolate is still my personal favorite. But it IS nice to have more than two to choose from.
  • csmccord
    csmccord Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Are these things really that good? I've tried many a protein in my life, and not found many work keeping around. I only stock two brands in my house.

SEI Max Protein and Nectar protein. SEI is by far, the best chocolate, vanilla or strawberry I've tasted. Nectar just has innovative flavors. I mean, who else sells pink lemonade, or fruit punch protein powder?
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    For prepared shakes, they are very good!
  • AndreaK724
    AndreaK724 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love that they have a twist off top. Look forward to the new flavor.
  • aliciacollins37
    aliciacollins37 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I will have to try these out too. This is one of the only brands I can tolerate. The chocolate is fine by itself, but adding some mint extract or even cinnamon makes it better. I have been adding Torani sugar free syrups to the vanilla to make it taste better. They have sooo many flavors so it helps to break up the monotony.
  • segwayne
    segwayne Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Edit: was asking about Sam's/BJ's wholesale option... Sam's has Premier on their Web site, but only Chocolate/Vanilla... I'm jealous of the extended flavors, but not enough to pay to switch to Costco (not really conveniently placed for me)