How to Get Started!

Options
Welcome! Are you ready to get fit 4 life!?

To be a part of this group you will need the following

Focus T-25 Workout (don't have it, that's okay, contact me and I'll help ya and we can get you started on other exercises while you wait for it to arrive) *This is so easy even someone like me that is over 200lbs can do it.

(OPTIONAL) Shakeology *This enhances your weightloss with providing you with nutrients and energy naturally. Let me know if you'd like to try it.

These two components together will get you the results you desire!
Visit my Facebook page for details on how to get your stuff ordered and ready for the challenge.
Don't worry if you don't have it by the start date, we can keep you moving and encourage you until you get it.
You can also PM here or on my FB page. https://www.facebook.com/FaithFitness4Life

This is a 10 week challenge group.
We begin on March 31st

Alpha Phase: 5 days a week - 1 workout a day (suggested: Monday-Thursday, 2 workouts on Double Day Friday )
Beta Phase: 5 days a week - 1 workout a day (suggested: Monday-Thursday, 2 workouts on Double Day Friday)
If you can't do a Double Day Friday then do Friday and Saturday.

You will receive daily prompts and are expected to check-in daily no matter how you are feeling.
Let us encourage you, keep you focused and do this as a TEAM EFFORT.

READY TO GET STARTED? What are you waiting for? Order today so You are ready to start getting FIT 4 LIFE and FOR YOU!
{{HUGS}}
Jen
FaithFitness4Life

Replies

• daneiel
    daneiel Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Count me in,

I will be starting my 2nd round of T24 then

Started February 2014

Goals:
    To lose 5 lbs month

goal - 155lb (Want to reach this by End-March 2014)
    to be healthy weight - 135lb
    Personal goal - 125lb
    My Inspirations
    • Everyone on MFP!
    • To feel healthy :)
    • To fit into smaller clothing
    • Come soccer season be the hot soccer mom this time
    • Be coverable in my own skin no matter what size I end up with.
  • FaithFitness4Life
    Options
    HI Daneiel,

So happy you've joined me!
    Are you already doing the shakeology? If so, whats your favorite flavor and recipe?
    I'd love to hear more about ya!

I'm 5'3 so I'm on the "short side" of things but that doesnt stop me! I'm married with two kids (19yr and 6yr ). My daughter is majoring in exercise science and is certified personal trainer through National Academy of Sports medicine and that is my goal as well to one day be a fitness trainer certified.. following in my daughters footsteps, LOL.

Not sure if you have heard of PCOS, but I have it and that's what contributed to my weight gain, so I keep to a LOW CARB plan and Shakeology (Chocolate, of course!)

Can't wait to hear more about you and glad you are here!

Hugs!
    jen