Starting again 24/03/14

Options
joybedford
joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
Hi I am restarting BR tomorrow. I have started before and loved it but never got past week 5. I have just finished T25. I will also be adding in some lifting and running for cardio. I probably won't often do Jillian's cardio discs as I need to fit in running somewhere. I also won't be following the eating plan as i believe in fueling not starving my body. If anyone wants to join me always up for new friends, excited to get started. Tomorrow will be running and start Tuesday as I am on nights and it's just easier that way.

Replies

• stellaluna431
    stellaluna431 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3, but I also skip cardio so I can run. I was doing both, but it just seemed silly, and I felt like I was wasting time I could have been spending outside. It's been a nice change :) I did the meal plan for a week, lost about 4 pounds, and then decided it didn't feel healthy and I'm just eating cleaner now instead. Still losing weight & inches.

Good luck on this round!!
  • cjipping
    cjipping Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am also restarting tomorrow. I am doing the kickstart meal plan, but with more protein/fat (more calories). It would be great to have some accountability friends!
  • eternalone88
    eternalone88 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow with the BR but I won't be following the meal plan since ill be trying the shred diet from dr Ian for my meals. I'm excited to see what results everyone will have at the end of BR. I'm hoping to lose 20 pounds.
  • athenaw
    athenaw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting BR today too & would love some pals to keep me accountable & for motivation. As it is my first time with BR I plan to follow it as closely as possible, but will be adding extra cardio a few days a week.
    Good luck everyone, I can't wait to read your results!
  • Jaynehr
    Jaynehr Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I started March 10 so I just completed weeks 1 and 2 and I really like it. I'll be moving onto workout 3 tonight. I'll let you know how it goes.
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your replies. Didn't manage to run today too tired after nights and had dance classes tonight. The dancing was a workout though we are putting on a show in 4 weeks and we just reran the dance for an hour. Then I had streetdance I am not great at streetdance so I actually don't move that much just watch everyone else. I am determined to get better though. Will start BR tomorrow after more dance rehearsals and work.
  • amyannie
    amyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I completed this program back in February and decided I want to do it again! So I will be starting again "officially" tomorrow! Add me if you're interested! :)