Level 1 Day 2

Options
themaddbeader
themaddbeader Posts: 38 Member
Good morning shredders!
Opening the topic up for everyone, even though I haven't done my workout yet... woke up with a hell of a headache so I'm waiting for the ibuprofen to kick in and I'll do my workout later.

Replies

• slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Hellloooo Day 2.

I have to admit I thought I would be more sore - I'm glad I'm not. Just the abs, the quads, and calves are a bit achy, nothing too terrible. Just a good feeling like I must have done something yesterday. I will eat healthy today and work out this evening.

Have a great day everyone!
  • rissamarie406
    rissamarie406 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good morning shredders!
    Opening the topic up for everyone, even though I haven't done my workout yet... woke up with a hell of a headache so I'm waiting for the ibuprofen to kick in and I'll do my workout later.

I hope your head feels better! I'm prone to migraines and find that if I work out with even the hint of one starting up, it'll get worse.
  • themaddbeader
    Options
    Thanks! It's better... the rest of me feels like I got hit by a truck, but my head is fine ;)
  • emilylostit
    emilylostit Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My quads and calves were definitely sore, but they feel much better after the workout!
  • themaddbeader
    Options
    Finally got my work out in :) Hate admitting how good I feel after working out... Makes me seem really dumb for not doing it every day... sigh. Til tomorrow, shredders!
  • Feebarella
    Feebarella Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Phew..... day two done, what a buzz when you finish.....so worth it
  • bostonboxermom
    bostonboxermom Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Dropping from 5 lb weights to 3 lb weights helped a lot today. I might try the 5 lb ones next week, but we'll see. Good job everyone! Stay SHREDDED.
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    day 2 level 1 - DONE

( had Chinese food though :/ gta work on my eating I did add t25 to it but still def gta work on cutting out fast foods) I'm using 3lbs btw for the 1st 5 days Of each level then moving to 5lbs I do good with all the strength workout beside the last one the lunge dumbell raise I think it's called man my arms def feel it with only the 3lbs
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    8pm and I got to it as promised. Yeah for me!

Mad Beader - I'm glad to hear to got to it today also. Hope you don't have any more headaches this week. Those can totally derail all good intent. Good for you!!

BostonBoxer Mom - Love your doggie. Just a pup? Does he/she help you to exercise? I know going for a walk and chasing squirrels can be great fun! (I work in Lexington - Big storm tonight - Ugg)

I am going to try to do this in the AM. I have to admit I did it - - but I did the Natalie version HAHA -whatever her name is... Like she needs a modified version. They should film me getting up and down and up and down. That would be my only complaint is perhaps: Let's do all the standing exercises and then do all the floor stuff. It is exercise just getting up from laying down - but I guess that's the point! <giggle, I crack myself up!>

I need to go do dishes and laundry, now. I'm soooooo Tired.
  • crenee014
    crenee014 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Exhausted but done...! Pheww....
  • bmlubin
    bmlubin Posts: 10
    Options
    Day 2 done!

I really need to work out earlier in the day...Will work on that tomorrow.