JMBR second go

Options
photojunk
photojunk Posts: 135 Member
So I finished jmbr in December and my idea was to start over mid Jan, it didn't happen.
I'm ready to start again now though, I haven't gained any pounds back but my fitness as dropped and I'm feeling squidgy.
I'm gonna start on Monday 31st march,

Replies

• SMFRN
    SMFRN Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I just started phase 2 today. How were results from the first time? I haven't noticed any difference since I started.
  • amyannie
    amyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I completed it in February and lost 13.2 pounds from the first go around. I have decided that I want to do it again so I'm starting tomorrow!
  • hcobb33
    hcobb33 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I finished my first round at the end of December. Lost around 20 lbs. I've still been doing other workouts in the mean time, but I am ready for round 2. Starting 3/31. Good luck everyone :)
  • laura9400
    laura9400 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    If I received my package I should be starting tonight.
  • photojunk
    photojunk Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I went from 154 to 140 in the 12 weeks it took. I lost quite a few inches too.
  • dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I did BR last year. I wanted to lose 10lbs, but only lost 2 actual pounds in the 12 weeks. However I lost fat and gained muscle....really toned up.

I just had baby #2 7 weeks ago, and started BR today. I have 25lbs to lose this time, and I would love to lose most of it in this 12 weeks. I am also doing a low carb diet.
  • morty1966
    morty1966 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I keep trying to start again but am so busy at work that I am struggling to find the energy when I get home from a long day. I know I will feel better if I just get on with it, that I will feel fitter and stronger.

I am going to try to start again tomorrow (its pilates tonight) and will double up and do WO1&2. There, I have made a commitment. Tomorrow I will begin again.