"Let's Get Started"

Options
Congrats for joining this Focus T25 Challenge Group!!
We are all here to help encourage one another and push forward toward our goals.

Wherever you are in Focus T-25 is fine, just make sure you set a time to do this everyday and take time to "check-in" here.
For those that didn't know, there is a MFP app you can use to log your food and exercise.

You may want to make sure you have a FITBIT or Pedometer. Some way to count the moves to record your workout here.

If you are new to Focus T-25, start reviewing your materials.
Look through the Nutrition Guide, 5-day fast track and quick-start guides. It's up to you what you'd like to use but
set yourself up for success. Plan out your meals.

I personally use Shakeology every morning. I drink half just as I get up and the other half after my workout before I go to work.
I love this shake because it fills me until lunch or past, I get my nutrients I need and gives me tons of energy.
I drink the chocolate one and add either almond milk and coffee or strawberries.

So for today, just get started.
Check-in everyday to hold yourself accountable to stay on track.
Tell us what exercise from Focus T-25 you did (please state: alpha/beta)
Share how you felt and what you're eating.
Your story can help inspire someone that day or give them ideas.
**If you share any negatives, please share a positive that you found through the negative or a goal you can set.

Let's get moving. Today is DAY 1.
For those that are new, you will be starting on ALPHA Cardio 1

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!
{hugs} Jen

Replies

• fullfaithfitness
    Options
    Jumping into week 2 today! Did Speed 1.0 today and it was awesome! being week 2 I am barely needing to use modifiers already! I have lost another pound this morning! WOOHOO I would definitely say I NAILED IT! The movements were easier now being in my second week. Shakeology is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! I took your advice Jen and drank half before my workout and now half after and it has made a world of difference! I had so much energy and strength from it! I feel full and ready to take on my day! Can't wait for tomorrow!
  • FaithFitness4Life
    Options
    Feel great. Finished my Speed 1.0 today and drank my shakeology! Nailed it! Even had a milestone Marker today! I was doing planks on the wall and got to move to a Little tikes chair!!!
    Exciting!
    How did you do today?
  • FaithFitness4Life
    Options
    Great job!!! @Fullfaithfitness Don't forget you can follow on your app and my facebook @faithfitness4life