March 31st sign-ins

Options
caradae
caradae Posts: 743 Member
Copy, paste, answer:

March 31

To join the Winners’ Circle, answer “Yes” to the first six questions:

1. Did I stay within my calorie budget today?
2. Did I exercise for 20+ minutes?
3. Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
4. Did I join the “Ultimate Accountability Challenge: March” on or before March 3rd?
5. Have I answered “Yes” to the first 3 questions every day this month (except for March 1st and March 2nd if I wasn’t part of the group on those days)?
6. Do I understand that if I falsely answer “Yes” to Questions 4 and 5 and Caradae finds out, I will not be welcome to participate in future UACs?

Bonus Question:
7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC?

Replies

• pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    March 31

1. Did I stay within my calorie budget today? N
    2. Did I exercise for 20+ minutes? Y
    3. Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? N
    4. Did I join the “Ultimate Accountability Challenge: March” on or before March 3rd? Y
    5. Have I answered “Yes” to the first 3 questions every day this month (except for March 1st and March 2nd if I wasn’t part of the group on those days)? N
    6. Do I understand that if I falsely answer “Yes” to Questions 4 and 5 and Caradae finds out, I will not be welcome to participate in future UACs? Y

Bonus Question:
    7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC? Yes, please send me an April invitation.
  • cmecme
    cmecme Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    1. Did I stay within my calorie budget today? N
    2. Did I exercise for 20+ minutes? N
    3. Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? N
    4. Did I join the “Ultimate Accountability Challenge: March” on or before March 3rd? Y
    5. Have I answered “Yes” to the first 3 questions every day this month (except for March 1st and March 2nd if I wasn’t part of the group on those days)? N
    6. Do I understand that if I falsely answer “Yes” to Questions 4 and 5 and Caradae finds out, I will not be welcome to participate in future UACs? Y

Bonus Question:
    7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC? Yes, please send me an April invitation - going to be my month : )
  • These_goto_11
    These_goto_11 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I have dying to join this group for a couple weeks (too late for March), do I need to get invited to the April group? I'm kinda new.

Thanks for your help!
  • aka_Kamalevantis
    Options
    March 31st

1. Did I stay within my calorie budget today? Yes

2. Did I exercise for 20+ minutes? Yes

3. Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

4. Did I join the “Ultimate Accountability Challenge: March” on or before March 3rd? Yes, I joined on the 1st

5. Have I answered “Yes” to the first 3 questions every day this month (except for March 1st and March 2nd if I wasn’t part of the group on those days)? Yes

6. Do I understand that if I falsely answer “Yes” to Questions 4 and 5 and Caradae finds out, I will not be welcome to participate in future UACs? Yes

Bonus Question:
    7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC? I'm not going to be home a few times in April, so no thanks, I may rejoin in May.

xXx Thanks for the chance to take part throughout March xXx
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,935 Member
    Options
    March 31

1. Did I stay within my calorie budget today? yes
    2. Did I exercise for 20+ minutes? yes
    3. Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
    4. Did I join the “Ultimate Accountability Challenge: March” on or before March 3rd? yes
    5. Have I answered “Yes” to the first 3 questions every day this month yes
    6. Do I understand that if I falsely answer “Yes” to Questions 4 and 5 and Caradae finds out, I will not be welcome to participate in future UACs? yes

Bonus Question:
    7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC? yes
  • BLillard68
    BLillard68 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    March 31

4. Did I join the “Ultimate Accountability Challenge: March” on or before March 3rd? .yes
    5.Have I answered “Yes” to the first 3 questions every day this month (except for March 1st and March 2nd if I wasn’t part of the group on those days)? Yes
    6. Do I understand that if I falsely answer “Yes” to Questions 4 and 5 and Caradae finds out, I will not be welcome to participate in future UACs? Yes

Bonus Question: 7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC? Yes
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    March 31

4. Did I join the “Ultimate Accountability Challenge: March” on or before March 3rd? Yes
    5.Have I answered “Yes” to the first 3 questions every day this month (except for March 1st and March 2nd if I wasn’t part of the group on those days)? NO NO...Wiling to put more effort:sad: :sad:

Bonus Question: 7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC? Yes
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    March 31st

2. Did I exercise for 20+ minutes? Yes, 60min bootcamp then 60min walk
    4. Did I join the “Ultimate Accountability Challenge: March” on or before March 3rd? Yes
    5. Have I answered “Yes” to the first 3 questions every day this month (except for March 1st and March 2nd if I wasn’t part of the group on those days)? Yes

Bonus Question:
    7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC? Yes!
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    March 31st

1. Did I stay within my calorie budget today? YES
    2. Did I exercise for 20+ minutes? YES
    3. Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
    4. Did I join the “Ultimate Accountability Challenge: March” on or before March 3rd? YES
    5. Have I answered “Yes” to the first 3 questions every day this month (except for March 1st and March 2nd if I wasn’t part of the group on those days)? YES
    6. Do I understand that if I falsely answer “Yes” to Questions 4 and 5 and Caradae finds out, I will not be welcome to participate in future UACs? YES

Bonus Question:
    7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC? YES

Not sure how many of us are left....but WE DID IT!! :drinker: April is only going to have us all blossoming into good things!! LET'S GET READY TO KICK THESE POUNDS TO THE CURB FOR GOOD!!! :flowerforyou:
  • AnnaLouise61
    AnnaLouise61 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Copy, paste, answer:

March 31

Bonus Question:
    7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC? YES!!!
  • CarolinkaCjj
    CarolinkaCjj Posts: 622 Member
    Options

1. Did I stay within my calorie budget today? yes!
    2. Did I exercise for 20+ minutes? yes!
    3. Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes!
    4. Did I join the “Ultimate Accountability Challenge: March” on or before March 3rd? Yes!
    5. Have I answered “Yes” to the first 3 questions every day this month (except for March 1st and March 2nd if I wasn’t part of the group on those days)? no : (
    6. Do I understand that if I falsely answer “Yes” to Questions 4 and 5 and Caradae finds out, I will not be welcome to participate in future UACs? Yes!

Bonus Question:
    7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC? Yes Yes Yes! April will be my month!
  • SomeGirlSomewhere
    SomeGirlSomewhere Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    1. Did I stay within my calorie budget today? yes....1,158
    2. Did I exercise for 20+ minutes? yes....exercised with my dog and also did a ton of walking
    3. Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes i did
    4. Did I join the “Ultimate Accountability Challenge: March” on or before March 3rd? yes i did
    5. Have I answered “Yes” to the first 3 questions every day this month (except for March 1st and March 2nd if I wasn’t part of the group on those days)? yes i have
    6. Do I understand that if I falsely answer “Yes” to Questions 4 and 5 and Caradae finds out, I will not be welcome to participate in future UACs? yes i do
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    7. Yes I'm ready to rock April please send me an invite.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    March 31st

1. Did I stay within my calorie budget today? YES I did
    2. Did I exercise for 20+ minutes? YES walked/ran 70 minutes, tracked via RunKeeper
    3. Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES I did
    4. Did I join the “Ultimate Accountability Challenge: March” on or before March 3rd? YES I did
    5. Have I answered “Yes” to the first 3 questions every day this month? YES
    6. Do I understand that if I falsely answer “Yes” to Questions 4 and 5 and Caradae finds out, I will not be welcome to participate in future UACs? YES

Bonus Question:
    7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC? YES I sure am
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options

4. Did I join the “Ultimate Accountability Challenge: March” on or before March 3rd? Yes, I joined on the 1st

5. Have I answered “Yes” to the first 3 questions every day this month (except for March 1st and March 2nd if I wasn’t part of the group on those days)? No, i dropped out early :-(

Bonus Question:
    7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC? YES PLEASE!!!
  • janellevaught
    janellevaught Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    March 31

Bonus Question:
    7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC? Yes
  • SgtBA_Diana
    SgtBA_Diana Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    March 30st
    Exercised?: Yes.
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.
    Eligible?: Yes.

Am I ready to rock April's UAC? Hell yeah!
  • hog_farmers_wife
    hog_farmers_wife Posts: 214 Member
    Options

Bonus Question:
    7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC? Yes, please send me an April invitation.
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,752 Member
    Options
    1. Did I stay within my calorie budget today? yes
    2. Did I exercise for 20+ minutes? yes
    3. Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
    4. Did I join the “Ultimate Accountability Challenge: March” on or before March 3rd? yes
    5. Have I answered “Yes” to the first 3 questions every day this month (except for March 1st and March 2nd if I wasn’t part of the group on those days)? sadly, no
    6. Do I understand that if I falsely answer “Yes” to Questions 4 and 5 and Caradae finds out, I will not be welcome to participate in future UACs? of course

Bonus Question:
    7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC? yes, I'm determined to try again
  • Mary407
    Mary407 Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I only made it a week in March, but would love to ROCK the April challenge. No foolin'! Please send me an invite.

Congrats to all of you who rocked it in March. Inspirational!