Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

March 31st sign-ins

caradae
caradae Posts: 743 Member
Copy, paste, answer:

March 31

To join the Winners’ Circle, answer “Yes” to the first six questions:

1. Did I stay within my calorie budget today?
2. Did I exercise for 20+ minutes?
3. Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
4. Did I join the “Ultimate Accountability Challenge: March” on or before March 3rd?
5. Have I answered “Yes” to the first 3 questions every day this month (except for March 1st and March 2nd if I wasn’t part of the group on those days)?
6. Do I understand that if I falsely answer “Yes” to Questions 4 and 5 and Caradae finds out, I will not be welcome to participate in future UACs?

Bonus Question:
7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC?

Replies

• pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    March 31

1. Did I stay within my calorie budget today? N
    2. Did I exercise for 20+ minutes? Y
    3. Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? N
    4. Did I join the “Ultimate Accountability Challenge: March” on or before March 3rd? Y
    5. Have I answered “Yes” to the first 3 questions every day this month (except for March 1st and March 2nd if I wasn’t part of the group on those days)? N
    6. Do I understand that if I falsely answer “Yes” to Questions 4 and 5 and Caradae finds out, I will not be welcome to participate in future UACs? Y

Bonus Question:
    7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC? Yes, please send me an April invitation.
  • cmecme
    cmecme Posts: 227 Member
    1. Did I stay within my calorie budget today? N
    2. Did I exercise for 20+ minutes? N
    3. Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? N
    4. Did I join the “Ultimate Accountability Challenge: March” on or before March 3rd? Y
    5. Have I answered “Yes” to the first 3 questions every day this month (except for March 1st and March 2nd if I wasn’t part of the group on those days)? N
    6. Do I understand that if I falsely answer “Yes” to Questions 4 and 5 and Caradae finds out, I will not be welcome to participate in future UACs? Y

Bonus Question:
    7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC? Yes, please send me an April invitation - going to be my month : )
  • These_goto_11
    These_goto_11 Posts: 81 Member
    Hi,

I have dying to join this group for a couple weeks (too late for March), do I need to get invited to the April group? I'm kinda new.

Thanks for your help!
  • March 31st

1. Did I stay within my calorie budget today? Yes

2. Did I exercise for 20+ minutes? Yes

3. Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

4. Did I join the “Ultimate Accountability Challenge: March” on or before March 3rd? Yes, I joined on the 1st

5. Have I answered “Yes” to the first 3 questions every day this month (except for March 1st and March 2nd if I wasn’t part of the group on those days)? Yes

6. Do I understand that if I falsely answer “Yes” to Questions 4 and 5 and Caradae finds out, I will not be welcome to participate in future UACs? Yes

Bonus Question:
    7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC? I'm not going to be home a few times in April, so no thanks, I may rejoin in May.

xXx Thanks for the chance to take part throughout March xXx
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,555 Member
    March 31

1. Did I stay within my calorie budget today? yes
    2. Did I exercise for 20+ minutes? yes
    3. Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
    4. Did I join the “Ultimate Accountability Challenge: March” on or before March 3rd? yes
    5. Have I answered “Yes” to the first 3 questions every day this month yes
    6. Do I understand that if I falsely answer “Yes” to Questions 4 and 5 and Caradae finds out, I will not be welcome to participate in future UACs? yes

Bonus Question:
    7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC? yes
  • BLillard68
    BLillard68 Posts: 309 Member
    March 31

4. Did I join the “Ultimate Accountability Challenge: March” on or before March 3rd? .yes
    5.Have I answered “Yes” to the first 3 questions every day this month (except for March 1st and March 2nd if I wasn’t part of the group on those days)? Yes
    6. Do I understand that if I falsely answer “Yes” to Questions 4 and 5 and Caradae finds out, I will not be welcome to participate in future UACs? Yes

Bonus Question: 7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC? Yes
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    March 31

4. Did I join the “Ultimate Accountability Challenge: March” on or before March 3rd? Yes
    5.Have I answered “Yes” to the first 3 questions every day this month (except for March 1st and March 2nd if I wasn’t part of the group on those days)? NO NO...Wiling to put more effort:sad: :sad:

Bonus Question: 7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC? Yes
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    March 31st

2. Did I exercise for 20+ minutes? Yes, 60min bootcamp then 60min walk
    4. Did I join the “Ultimate Accountability Challenge: March” on or before March 3rd? Yes
    5. Have I answered “Yes” to the first 3 questions every day this month (except for March 1st and March 2nd if I wasn’t part of the group on those days)? Yes

Bonus Question:
    7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC? Yes!
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    March 31st

1. Did I stay within my calorie budget today? YES
    2. Did I exercise for 20+ minutes? YES
    3. Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
    4. Did I join the “Ultimate Accountability Challenge: March” on or before March 3rd? YES
    5. Have I answered “Yes” to the first 3 questions every day this month (except for March 1st and March 2nd if I wasn’t part of the group on those days)? YES
    6. Do I understand that if I falsely answer “Yes” to Questions 4 and 5 and Caradae finds out, I will not be welcome to participate in future UACs? YES

Bonus Question:
    7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC? YES

Not sure how many of us are left....but WE DID IT!! :drinker: April is only going to have us all blossoming into good things!! LET'S GET READY TO KICK THESE POUNDS TO THE CURB FOR GOOD!!! :flowerforyou:
  • AnnaLouise61
    AnnaLouise61 Posts: 36 Member
    Copy, paste, answer:

March 31

Bonus Question:
    7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC? YES!!!
  • CarolinkaCjj
    CarolinkaCjj Posts: 622 Member

1. Did I stay within my calorie budget today? yes!
    2. Did I exercise for 20+ minutes? yes!
    3. Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes!
    4. Did I join the “Ultimate Accountability Challenge: March” on or before March 3rd? Yes!
    5. Have I answered “Yes” to the first 3 questions every day this month (except for March 1st and March 2nd if I wasn’t part of the group on those days)? no : (
    6. Do I understand that if I falsely answer “Yes” to Questions 4 and 5 and Caradae finds out, I will not be welcome to participate in future UACs? Yes!

Bonus Question:
    7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC? Yes Yes Yes! April will be my month!
  • SomeGirlSomewhere
    SomeGirlSomewhere Posts: 937 Member
    1. Did I stay within my calorie budget today? yes....1,158
    2. Did I exercise for 20+ minutes? yes....exercised with my dog and also did a ton of walking
    3. Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes i did
    4. Did I join the “Ultimate Accountability Challenge: March” on or before March 3rd? yes i did
    5. Have I answered “Yes” to the first 3 questions every day this month (except for March 1st and March 2nd if I wasn’t part of the group on those days)? yes i have
    6. Do I understand that if I falsely answer “Yes” to Questions 4 and 5 and Caradae finds out, I will not be welcome to participate in future UACs? yes i do
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,425 Member
    7. Yes I'm ready to rock April please send me an invite.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    March 31st

1. Did I stay within my calorie budget today? YES I did
    2. Did I exercise for 20+ minutes? YES walked/ran 70 minutes, tracked via RunKeeper
    3. Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES I did
    4. Did I join the “Ultimate Accountability Challenge: March” on or before March 3rd? YES I did
    5. Have I answered “Yes” to the first 3 questions every day this month? YES
    6. Do I understand that if I falsely answer “Yes” to Questions 4 and 5 and Caradae finds out, I will not be welcome to participate in future UACs? YES

Bonus Question:
    7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC? YES I sure am
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member

4. Did I join the “Ultimate Accountability Challenge: March” on or before March 3rd? Yes, I joined on the 1st

5. Have I answered “Yes” to the first 3 questions every day this month (except for March 1st and March 2nd if I wasn’t part of the group on those days)? No, i dropped out early :-(

Bonus Question:
    7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC? YES PLEASE!!!
  • janellevaught
    janellevaught Posts: 428 Member
    March 31

Bonus Question:
    7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC? Yes
  • SgtBA_Diana
    SgtBA_Diana Posts: 156 Member
    March 30st
    Exercised?: Yes.
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.
    Eligible?: Yes.

Am I ready to rock April's UAC? Hell yeah!
  • hog_farmers_wife
    hog_farmers_wife Posts: 214 Member

Bonus Question:
    7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC? Yes, please send me an April invitation.
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,811 Member
    1. Did I stay within my calorie budget today? yes
    2. Did I exercise for 20+ minutes? yes
    3. Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
    4. Did I join the “Ultimate Accountability Challenge: March” on or before March 3rd? yes
    5. Have I answered “Yes” to the first 3 questions every day this month (except for March 1st and March 2nd if I wasn’t part of the group on those days)? sadly, no
    6. Do I understand that if I falsely answer “Yes” to Questions 4 and 5 and Caradae finds out, I will not be welcome to participate in future UACs? of course

Bonus Question:
    7. Am I ready to rock April’s UAC? yes, I'm determined to try again
  • Mary407
    Mary407 Posts: 635 Member
    I only made it a week in March, but would love to ROCK the April challenge. No foolin'! Please send me an invite.

Congrats to all of you who rocked it in March. Inspirational!