I'm ready!

Options
cedarkins
cedarkins Posts: 27 Member
Hi Everyone, this is my first time joining a challenge, so I am very excited to get started. I'm hoping that we'll be able to provide great support for each other through this challenge, and rise to the top successful! Lets eat clean, train mean, and get lean!

Replies

• lindabeth333
    lindabeth333 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I might be a bit out of my league here but I am up for the challenge and willing to do the work!
  • Glayshure1
    Glayshure1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! I'm ready for the challenge!
  • Stagolee
    Stagolee Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm all in. Let's do this. I'm Ready to to feel good again!

-Stag
  • pont01
    pont01 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

I'm in. I get married at the end of august so just what I need.

X
  • marjanet
    marjanet Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I'm SO ready for this challenge. Let do it!
    Good luck!
  • getfitbastard
    getfitbastard Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone . this is exciting.. After my Last Supper splurge last night... I am on it and committed Got my 60 Mins cardio this morning and doing my work
  • pghtrader
    pghtrader Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey! Nice to meet you all. Count me in for the challenge.

The timing is perfect for me. I dropped 25lbs from the new year to the beginning of March by dieting and cycling. But after 9 solid weeks of strict dieting and exercise I needed some time to relax a bit. So I took it easy for a few weeks. The good news is that I've kept off the weight. Now that I'm 25 lbs lighter I'm ready to raise my exercise to the next level. I'm going to give P90X a go to see what I can accomplish.

I think 90 days is plenty of time to make very noticeable changes to our bodies. Good luck to everyone!
  • dankas001
    dankas001 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    hi everyone im kate xx looking forward to getting to know you all & seeing all our great results x:wink:
  • niloufarK
    niloufarK Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am so excited to meet you all and hope that we can help each other break our old habbits and achieve our goals :)

havent even started the challenge and already thinking about the end of it the moment i step on the scale and go from CW 157 to GW: 128.8 meaning i lost 28.8 pounds :)
  • pont01
    pont01 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi ,

Just wanted to check where are we logging the weight?

X
  • senderle001
    Options
    Off to a good start. Good to meet all of you and keep up the good work. I'm sure I'll be needing encouragement and glad to have u all here for me.
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this 90 day challenge. Seems a really great idea. Just wanted to know that if we will have some place to post our progress? Little more info will also help.

My today's weight is 260 lbs. I don't have any target for next 85 days but will be happy to stick to my calories and exercise, and results will hopefully follow.