Wednesday - Wishes

Options
15678911»

Replies

• FuzzieJelly
    FuzzieJelly Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I wish I could give everyone their Christmas wish. So I will stick with my husband, 2 daughters, sister, mother, niece and nephew. That will be enough to shop for this year anyway.....lol!
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    I wish I were a bird, flying where ever I wanted to go. lol.
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I wish that I had jumped on the elliptical instead of hauling wood for an hour today after work!
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    I wish you didnt have to eat...maybe just fill up with the love of God each hour and no food...lol...right!
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    Going to mental health support group today at 1pm......I wish it were everyday....I really need the support and encouragement all the time!
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    going to group again this week...cant wait!
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    I wish I had a fairy godmother to give me more wishes...lol
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    Wishing holidays were over...ready to get back into my regular schedule.
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    I wish I would be more faithful in MFP again. I have been in the hospital..and just now starting to feel better....its been a while since I have logged into MFP and I feel so guilty in letting you all down. I'm back though. I guess that is more important that I not give up.

Hopoe all will be posting in this group again.
  • FuzzieJelly
    Options
    I wish I had more money to spend on my anniversary party. But I only have $2300. I am down to $500 left. Too many things still to get, but I will let the Lord have this obstacle so that it will be a perfect budget. Yay!