Bariatric KLP food? AAAAAAAAH.

Options
judgejess
judgejess Posts: 36 Member
I'm on day four of my pre-surgery liquid diet, and I'm all ready to say "Dayenu!" LOL
Does anyone know of a soup company that would be KLP? I'm on this website (link below), and it says foods are kosher but it doesn't say a) Who certified it and b) If it's KLP.
Here's the link:
http://www.bariatricchoice.com/kosher-bariatric-foods-supplements.html?limit=25&mode=list

Replies

• shmulyeng
    shmulyeng Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    You can probably email them or contact them via Facebook for more info. Chances of it being KLP are slim-to-none. From what I see, they all have corn syrup.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Can't you make your own soup?
  • judgejess
    Options
    I can make my own soup (just broth), but I'm concerned about getting enough protein in many forms eg. they want us to have four protein shakes a day, plus items like soup....
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    Ah, I understand. I could look in the local stores for protein powder for you, for Pesach. Soy is out, obviously.
  • judgejess
    Options
    (Sorry I'm just seeing this reply now. Why can't this be like our other message board that we're on, with the constant notifications? LOL)
    What area are are you in, or might you suggest looking around in? I assumed that even if I went out to BP, CH, etc., all I would find are CVS drug stores. :(

Thanks again. :)
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    I am in Crown Heights. I can look at the various pharmacies, which sell health food too. Maybe you would be allowed to use soy protein powder since you have a medical condition.