Inactivity in the group

Options
GrokRockStar
GrokRockStar Posts: 2,938 Member
I noticed that this forum gets very little participation, so I was thinking about starting a small group, where sign-up and participation is private, which would better fit within the scope of anonymity. Sort-of a meeting on the go. If you are open to joining a private meeting group, please let me know. Otherwise, it's not active enough for me here. Please share your thoughts.

Replies

• blackthrux
    blackthrux Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'd be open to joining a group like that.
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback. blackthrux! I think everyone would have to be enrolled before locking the forum, but I'll have to double-check
    Hopefully more folks will message me, or chime in.
  • purplybob
    purplybob Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    count me in please.

One reason I'm not on here more is I can't (or don't know how) to access forums from my phone, and I don't go on computer except at work...
  • jellis2014
    Options
    I'm having the same problem purplybob. I don't think the MFP app allows you to access the forums. Not sure why.
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    I'm having the same problem purplybob. I don't think the MFP app allows you to access the forums. Not sure why.

How about we commit to a meet up once per week, and we'll make it convenient to when you're able to log in. In a private forum, I would be more comfortable sharing on certain topics, but not here publically. So far I have the 4 of us who are on board, anyone else?
  • listenupcarlita
    Options
    Please count me in! I can use the inspiration/help!
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    I guess time hasn't been on my side in getting things started. For now, we'll just show up here, and I'll share For Today to at least check in.

ETA: And remember, that you being here is helping someone else, who may be uncomfortable "speaking" up, so I appreciate you all continue to participate!