APRIL 2014 - Move Your @SS Challenge

Options

Replies

• pigote
    pigote Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Hey Dave, Just viewing your wonderful spreadsheet and looking back at my old MYA info. April is actually my 2nd2 challenge, my start date was July, 2012. Thanks again to everyone that helps update this spreadsheet and keeps us Moving or A$$es every month!
    Pigote, a.k.a. Rosie
  • charli0329
    charli0329 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!
    I just started this site a couple of days ago. (still waiting on my fitbit flex grrrrr) but for now my iphone and mapmyrun are keeping track of my mileage. This sounds like a great idea since I thrive on competition!

Since I've just started I'm only going to say 20 miles this month. If I go over-more the better. Feel free to add me. Still a newbie but looking forward to losing it!
  • jbouthiette
    jbouthiette Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    back on the lunch time walks again...

exercise.png
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Going for 80 this month now that the weather is nicer.

1/1 - 6.58
    1/2 7 miles on bike; 2.2 walking

exercise.png
  • JoeMO
    JoeMO Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Walked 2 miles around the 'hood - (Samoa Route) yesterday. Hope to add a couple more today, but we've been getting nailed with rain and such. Just gotta get off the butt and go with an umbrella or poncho.

exercise.png
  • MDLNH
    MDLNH Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Could winter finally be done in NH ??? --- I'm hoping the warmer weather is here to stay --- Goal for April: 100 miles :-)

April 3rd: 15 miles (*Spin*)

Total (so far): 15 miles
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,334 Member
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE 

View (but not edit) at this address: 

WWW.TINYURL.COM/MYAC201402

Welcome to another new face! CHARLI0329 :drinker:

Dave
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    my goal this month is 75 miles....

nice bike ride tuesday and a nice run today put me at 16.83/75 miles complete to date....
    thanks for keeping us going dave....ive dropped off updating cause of work but i'm still moving my *kitten* and doing my best to keep up with as many assmovers as i can here and on my feed....
    denise
  • Beckyannm1971
    Options
    3.5 walking today.

exercise.png
  • medmuso
    medmuso Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Just a few days late joining - I hope this will be a good motivator for me to up my mileage a bit, so I'd like to aim for 100 miles please? Thanks to all who run the group. :)

So far, just 2 miles...

exercise.png
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,866 Member
    Options
    4.72 miles walked today

11.13 miles walked to date
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    seriously @darkrider - 8-12" of snow - surely it's time for winter to be over!!

3rd: 2.36m

Total: 8.28
    Goal: 50
    Remaining: 41.72

edited to add my ticker!!

exercise.png
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    Weather is going to change here. Got bad cross winds while cycling today. Plenty of overcast so looks like rain is on the way. At least got 4 bike rides in a row.

04/01 - 8.5 miles biking
    04/02 - 12.0 miles biking
    04/03 - 12.0 miles biking

Total: 32.5 miles

exercise.png
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I'll be 46 next week, so this month I'm aiming for 2 miles per day for each of my 46 years :happy:

Out of the starting blocks with 6.14 miles

exercise.png
  • Mbuhler
    Mbuhler Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    So.... since I am going away to Jamaica in just over 2 weeks and will be focusing in the interval training workouts to try to get my body just a little more swimsuit ready plus the fact that I will be away for a week, I'm going to drop my goal down to a modest 50km this month. If I go over, even better.

See you soon :)

PS, never got an answer to the aerobic/interval workout distance question, I think the threads just move too fast. I won't count them if no one else is and will rely on distance specific sports to get my mileage in.:drinker:

exercise.png
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,940 Member
    Options
    Got in 4+ miles today walking around the city doing errands. The weather was gorgeous! I don't know what I would do if I had a foot of snow coming. We're getting rain tomorrow but I feel like I can handle it after today!

Nice to see newbies finding us. Welcome!

exercise.png
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,837 Member
    Options
    Exercise total for

Thursday 4/03

(Exercise bike 28.56 miles & walk 1.5 miles)

**total 30.06 miles for today

***93.88 miles done and 731.12 miles to go...:happy:
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    I added 0.37 by running from my office to the gym (rather than driving). A co-worker (who goes to the same gym at lunch) drove me back though. ha. I'll run both ways when the weather is nicer, I think... I didn't want to get rained on as I was heading back to the office.

exercise.png
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Elliptical, recumbent, treadmill

exercise.png
  • JulieAnn72
    JulieAnn72 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I'm a few days late, but I want to jump back in after hibernating for the winter! I have a 5K to run on May 3rd so I need to get some running in this month!

I'm going to go with a goal of 20 miles in April since I'll still be doing my other workout program in addition to the running.

I walked 3 miles on April 1 so that's my start.
This discussion has been closed.