New to the group

Options
Hi everyone, so happy to see a group like this when I badly need motivation. I am currently 125 pounds and 5'0", so to be comfortably in my weight class I would like to lose at least ten more pounds. I've already lost a little over ten pounds of weight that I put on in grad school, so its these last stubborn ten that are going to be difficult. The lightest I've ever been in the last five years is 120, but I am feeling extremely committed to hitting my goal for once. I am also thinking I might have some struggles- have an obscene amount of weddings, showers, and bachelorette parties to attend in the next two months (ahh spring) so I am hoping that my weekends are not disasters.

Replies

• Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you! I'm 5'1" and weigh 114lbs. I'm a 25 year old working mom. I put on a ton of weight in college & my smallest weight was 105 in college. I'm in maintenance, but would love to lose more inches! Feel free to send me a friend request :)
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I just joined the group and am happy I found it! I started out at 183, am currently at 155, and would like to end up at 145ish. I'm so close to my weight goal that I can almost touch it! I'm working on the last stubborn 10 pounds or so as well as increasing strength, speed, and endurance.

I was 145 when I got married, but I got that by barely eating and not doing any exercise. It'll be cool to see how it goes getting there with all the knowledge I've gained from MFP. :smile:

Anyone can add me... there's always room for more on my list!
  • pennyks88
    pennyks88 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", 136 pounds and I'd like to get to 115-125. Feel free to add me!
  • Cjeannie32
    Options
    I'm new to the group. I'm 5'2 I was weighing 105 but do to my bad snacking habit and not working out I now weigh close to 125. I just ready to get back in shape and healthy. I did just order the t25 so fingers cross
  • alexpultz93
    alexpultz93 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to the group as well. 5 ft, 125 pounds with an hopeful ten more pounds to lose, I've got some distractions to my diet ahead as well, and I'm hoping to stay on track, I don't want to lose the weight I already worked to lose!