Is anyone following the meal plan?

Options
snowflakeln99
snowflakeln99 Posts: 54 Member
I purchased my Body Revolution this weekend (found it at Target!) and am planning out my meals so that I can start it first thing in the morning. I am highly considering attempting her 7-day kickstart meal plan but am nervous. I'm a bit of a carb addict (hence the reason I need to lose weight probably! lol) and the 7 day plan has little to no carbs! Has anyone tried it? Liked it? Did it work well? After that, I definitely plan to use her fat burning meal plan around 80/20 of the time, give or take a percent. It's that first week's that is freaking me out. Help? :)

Replies

• snowflakeln99
    Options
    Take that back. Day 1 will be on Tuesday. My husband's truck broke down so I wasn't able to get in to the grocery today like I had planned out. Very disappointed! But, he's supposed to get a truck to drive tomorrow morning so I'll be off to the grocery as soon as I drop him off! :) I was so ready to get started so it was a letdown after being excited about it. I know I could just start the exercise portion but I'm weird. I really want to start it all together.
  • nbp79
    nbp79 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am!
    I'm doing the kickstart week, but I'm having some trouble with the diet. I'm hungry all the time :(
    Yesterday I ate my allowed 1200 cals, the exercise ones and 200 more. I was sooo hungry.
    I think there's something psicological about this.
  • laura9400
    laura9400 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Almost all the reviews I saw on Amazon said the person did not follow the meal plan.
  • hcobb33
    hcobb33 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I didn't follow the meal plan the first time around and am not now the second time around. I am MISERABLE on 1200 calories. I prefer to keep it between 1400 and 1600 and follow an 80/20 rule to work a treat into my day. It helps me not to go crazy. It may bring results a little more slowly at times, but that's fine with me.
  • SMFRN
    SMFRN Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I do not follow the meal plan. I need my calories to build and tone muscle. If I don't eat 1600 calories, I am a bear.
  • sonal33
    sonal33 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm not following the diet plan. Just trying to make sure that I find time to do the workouts everyday has been difficult enough.
  • snowflakeln99
    Options
    I ended up going ahead & purchasing the supplies I needed for the kickstart meal plan. I may find I have to eat back exercise calories, too. I'm excited to get started in the morning with it all to see how it goes. I feel motivated & hope I can stretch that motivation out over the next 3 months! :)