Progress

Options
I think we should all share our progress. I'm happy to see that everybody got to introduce themselves, but how is everybody's weight loss going???

For me, I've lost 5 lbs in the past 5 days.... Been eating about 1400 calories a day and running and lifting weights. Been working out real well for me.

Hope to see how everybody else is doing

Replies

• smilesback
    smilesback Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Nothing lost that I don't gain back. I am not a quitter. I have lost weight successfully in the past with my 3 Pillars of Weight Loss - cut back calories, do cardio 1 hr, and lift weights 3x a week. Of course, I am working on those and have been here at MFP a looooooong time, as in over 2.5 years. I love success stories and following people's progress. I think it could be me some day! Thanks for being here!
  • Tamzy00
    Tamzy00 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've been "dieting" all my life with no success. Finally got serious and joined a medical program where I have to check in. I just had my check in and lost 10lbs in the first week just by changing my diet! I'm on a 1200 calorie diet with LOTS of water and with the drugs, its been real easy so far. So excited! I have a desk job I do from home, so my lifestyle is very sedentary which lead to me becoming very overweight. This one small change has me stoked and I am pushing forward into week two with high hopes! More changes to come!
  • mikey408
    mikey408 Posts: 3
    Options
    Goodstuff Tamzy!!!!!! Keep it up. 1200 is so low, but I'm at 1300, and It's a struggle. But keep hydratin!