W7D1 done!
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Did W3D2 (but need to repeat it)
  • sphkhn
    sphkhn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    c25k Week 4 Day 1 I had to take two short <30sec breaks during the 5 min runs but I'm going to do the rest of the week and see if I need to repeat then.
  • ldocampo
    ldocampo Posts: 34
    Options
    Just joined the group! Completed W4D1 yesterday and today I do W4D2! Having you guys going through the same stuff I am will help motivate me.
  • Tofteberg
    Tofteberg Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Week 4 day 2. Ran outside today. It was much harder. More inclines and my allergies were bothering me. I'm going to try to stay outside but April in Iowa can throw u some strange weather!
  • jeridith
    jeridith Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    W7D3 done!
  • ldocampo
    Options
    Completed W4D2 yesterday and felt really great after. Got up this morning to do W4D3 but I think my blood sugar was low. I got really dizzy and tired so I'm going to rest of the weekend and try to complete it Monday
  • Tofteberg
    Options
    W4D3. Done.
  • sphkhn
    Options
    c25k Week 4 Day 2 went 3 miles today in 38 min!
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    W3D2 completed
  • angrodriguez92
    angrodriguez92 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Seeing all these hardworkers on here is awesome! Way to go folks!

I start week 5 next week!
    This is the second time I have worked up to this point and I'm sticking to it =)
  • jeridith
    Options
    W8D1 done :)
  • megan_elizabeth8
    megan_elizabeth8 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Did W7D2 today, but had to stop a bit over halfway through because of knee pain.
    I'm going to buy new shoes tomorrow, so hopefully I'l be back at it soon :smile:
  • melaniefave41
    melaniefave41 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Started last year, but was off most of winter due to illness. I've been doing untimed, unmarked run/walk sessions just to keep in habit. Finally at a place to get serious again. Did W5 D1 Friday and ran for fun with my beagle this a.m. I think week 5 is a good place for me to jump back in at, challenging yet doable.
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    Finished the program back in early March Most of my running had been on treadmill. I did a 5k in March and finished it good time but had to stop and walk. I did get a bit out of my run schedule but back at it and doing majority of running outside. Started at week 4. Have a 5k this Saturday and I will run as far a s I can without stopping then walk when I need to. My goal is to be able to run outside one mile without stopping by end of May but i can run for 30 -40 minutes with out stoppington the treadmill..
  • Tofteberg
    Options
    W5D1 done.
  • sphkhn
    Options
    W4 Day3 I went an extra 20 min today and did 4 miles in 52 min. Although I think I should start slowing down the running parts so I can be more steady.
  • jeridith
    Options
    W8D2 done. One more to graduation!
  • ldocampo
    Options
    I completed Week 4 yesterday starting up Week 5 tonight! I'm starting to see the finish line!