Options
2»

Replies

• 38laura40
    38laura40 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    SW 208.4
    CW 206.4
    My first GW is170 then every ten lbs after that till I reach 120 lbs or what ever comes first.
    Iam really into coconut yogurt , my diary is open to friends only, so add me as a friend if you like.
  • Micks000
    Micks000 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello,

I'm Micky, 21 and now living in Canterbury, UK. I hope you ladies will help me being accountable for my food choices, I am still struggling to meet my caloric needs/macros but working on it!

CW is 50 kg and I would like to lose 2 to 5, but my priority at the moment really are my macros... SO feel free to comment on my choices (and add me as friend)!
    Also, my favourite snack has to be just a bowl of boiled vegetables, it gets me through long afternoons in the library! And it is very convenient, as I live on a very tight student budget ;)
  • cathydubepenner
    cathydubepenner Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Love the idea of this group! I haven't been active in the groups or friends for long but it's frustrating to find so many closed diaries. We're all here to be supportive and learn from each other, right?
    My current weight is 149
    goal weight 130
    My favorite snack is fresh pineapple, mango or air popped popcorn with a little spray butter and salt.
    Please feel free to friend me.........Cathy:bigsmile:
  • Sheynaynays
    Options
    Hey everyone !! My name is Naomi I am currently 242 pounds my goal is 150 and I have nothing to hide Enjoy reading my up and coming open diary entries!! :)
  • Kukenan
    Kukenan Posts: 44
    Options
    Hi all!
    I am currently hovering around 125 lbs, down from 159. I really want to lose another 5, but I have been stagnating lately, I figure I am really eating at maintenance now, and I am having trouble limiting my snacking lately. I hope joining this group will keep me motivated to keep it down, and be honest in my diary. Feel free to add me!
    ETA: I forgot my favorite snack! For now it is clementines, if I have them at home I'll eat at least 3 a day.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'm Karen, been on here forever. Recently gained over 20lbs. Glad to see open diaries. Add me if you like, I'm here daily.
  • Inkymycat
    Inkymycat Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Michael. Am I the only guy here ???? I started my diet or change of life as i like to call it a few months ago in the winter months. I started off with the:

Master Cleanse (15 Days) - Then jumped into something called Reboot with joe where I did smoothies for 45 days. Reboot with Joe does juicing which I prefer not to do as its to messy. It only takes me 30 seconds or so to clean my vitamix. I mainly only ate fruits and vegetables and lost 35 pounds. It was a fast weight lose but it was in part of my severe sciatic nerve pain I had on my whole left side of my body.

I recently started Charter fitness and I go 6 days a week and only do cardio on the treadmill and trying to get use to the stairs. I do cardio only for now and will get into strength training later. I do between 65-120 minutes of cardio a day depending on how tired I am. I did put a few pounds back on after the fruits and vegetables Reboot but have since lost what I gained back. I started at 240 and im maintaining 200 pounds.

For some reason Im stuck at 200 pounds and cant seem to get past that. Im open to suggestions.
  • gailrobards
    gailrobards Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there.
    I'm Gail and I joined MFP a couple of years ago and only recently started seriously tracking my food and exercise. I am a stage 4 Non Hodgkin cancer survivor and have finally gotten my pain level under control and have started back to the gym. I am currently working with a personal trainer 2x a week, trying to get a fitness regime together that will work for me. I'm currently doing 3 days of weights and 3 days of cardio and working harder than I ever knew was possible for me.

I'd like to get back to my pre-cancer level of fitness (toned and 170 lbs) and go from there!

I have been back at the gym for about 5 weeks now and have seen the scale go down 3lbs, then back up to where I started.
    I am encouraged, however, because my clothes are fitting better!

Please take a look at my diary and let me know if you have any suggestions to get the scale going in the other direction! I have
    some kidney issues so have to watch my protein so am usually heavy on the carbs *when I look at the MFB pie chart).

Am thankful to have found this community and look forward to getting to know some of you!

Current Weight 186
    Goal Weight 150
    Best go to snack is Kashi Chocolate Almond Bar with Chia and Sea Salt. 140 calories - 6 grams protein/21grams carbs.
  • cathydubepenner
    cathydubepenner Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi Michael
    I also did Joe's reboot and think it's a great way to start fresh....also use the Vitamix, prefer it over a juicer, way less cleanup and more fiber! I've looked at your diaries and I think your problem is too few calories. My husband is a few years older than you , same weight and 5'9. His BMR is 1738 calories, his maintenance calories are 2512. You've got a goal of 1340 and most days you don't even eat that. I think your body is desperately holding on to calories thinking it's in starvation mode. I think if you change your intake, especially burning what you do thru cardio, you'll see movement on the scale. Have you heard of the Olivia method of calorie goals? I just switched to it....look it up here on MVP. Good luck! Cathy
  • IiveLife
    IiveLife Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi - My name is Ashley. Nice to meet everyone! I just created this MyFitnessPal account. I joined the group to find some accountability partners with around the same goal. I weigh 315! Sickening. I'm going to lose at least 100 pounds. I'd be content at 215. My favorite healthy snack is the Carmel Nut FiberOne protein bar.
    Want to hold each other accountable, add me :)