Options
amber6108
amber6108 Posts: 53 Member
Anyone else? I don't see recent activity in this group

Replies

• elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    that was what I was thinking.. I am in the process of moving on to Ripped in 30 after 30DS and I was hoping to get more info here.

Have you started?
  • spickard34
    spickard34 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I did Ripped In 30 last year to the full extent of the program. I am starting it again but my way. I am going to do a different week each day. So Monday wk1, Tuesday wk2 and so on. I get bored of the samething everyday and the same move is never repeated in all 4 weeks so my body wont become accustom to the workout =)

If you have never done it the way your suppose to then for sure do it, its a great workout.
  • elghee123
    Options
    I did Ripped In 30 last year to the full extent of the program. I am starting it again but my way. I am going to do a different week each day. So Monday wk1, Tuesday wk2 and so on. I get bored of the samething everyday and the same move is never repeated in all 4 weeks so my body wont become accustom to the workout =)

If you have never done it the way your suppose to then for sure do it, its a great workout.

Switching workouts on different days is a good idea. I am considering that.
  • spickard34
    spickard34 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Yeah I get bored easily and she said she does not repeat the moves in any workout so I thought it would be good for muscle recovery as well. Two days down so far. I could not believe it last year I could barely do these workouts and Saturday and Sunday I did two back to back. WK1&2 Sat and WK2&3 Sun =)
  • elghee123
    Options
    Ripped in 30 is more intense compared to 30DS. This morning, I am sticking to following the weekly and maybe on my Round 2 of Ripped in 30 - I might do like yours and incorporate 30DS.
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I started Ripped in 30 on Monday (March 31). Doing RI30 every morning and, if I have time, 30 Day Shred in the evenings. Should help kickstart a healthier summer after sitting around indoors sulking over this crazy long, cold winter.
  • elghee123
    Options
    Doing Ripped here. Week 2 now.
  • lvseoul
    lvseoul Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just finished my 5th workout this week. sometimes it feels like its getting easier but then i dig in deeper and i end up more exhausted than day one! How's it going for you?
  • elghee123
    Options
    Sweating so much! Intense workout.

I like incorporating Ripped with my running.
  • lilmonster57
    lilmonster57 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Haha, elghee123, looks like I inadvertently ended up following you over here! I just finished 30 Day Shred and am starting Ripped in 30 today. I've been doing zumba and 5k training for extra cardio with 30ds and plan to do the same with ri30! I hear the Ripped in 30 is more challenging, but I'm ready to take it on.
  • elghee123
    Options
    You are really a lilmonster with all those exercises, haha! I LOVE Zumba and might add that to my exercises soon and I am struggling with running or more like jogging. We're monsterized by Jillian!

Ripped is basically just toning and strength. Not as cardio energy booster like 30DS but I feel that my body arms and knees/legs are getting stronger. Not really in control but I am getting there. Good luck to you! Let's give each other update ok?
  • mwillaims
    mwillaims Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Finished 30 day shred a week ago and started RI30 today along with atkins/low carb. Hoping for good results!
  • elghee123
    Options
    Looks like I am sticking to this exercise for one more month while looking for other 20 or 30 minute workout available.