Bad keto ideas...

Options
2»

Replies

• pasha6
    pasha6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I must be in the right place tried the jiffy whip thing lost ha,ha,ha then today made coco bombs put them in freezer trying my best to only have 2 so far so good...will go take a walk to get away from temptation
  • bnybanker
    bnybanker Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I end up getting "addicted" to my low card replacement foods- Now I wrestle with- Almond Butter, String cheese, any other kind of Cheese, Almond Milk, nuts, dark chocolate.....the list goes on......I'm deathly afraid to make "fat bombs"...this will turn into my next trouble spot LOL
  • Loseintime
    Options
    Oh Lord! I am so guilty, guilty, guilty of all of the above. :(
  • Skoster1
    Skoster1 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Jello mixed with cream cheese... The cream cheese kind of separated and is resting on top of the jello in it's gelatinous state.
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Guilty of all of the above too.

Bad idea for keto: drinking a lot of water later in the day. Blah. Getting up to pee in the middle of the night is NOT cardio.
  • TallaCassie
    Options
    Yeah, you've probably seen that picture of the avocado with the egg baked in it...well it tastes gross (and I love avocado) and good luck getting that egg to stay in that hole. I much prefer to bake an egg on a portobello mushroom cap.
  • jakejacobsen
    jakejacobsen Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Yeah, you've probably seen that picture of the avocado with the egg baked in it...well it tastes gross (and I love avocado) and good luck getting that egg to stay in that hole. I much prefer to bake an egg on a portobello mushroom cap.

That was going to be breakfast but I was struggling with the egg in the hole where the pit is, just didn't seem big enough. Thanks for saving me the mess and the wasted food.
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options

That was going to be breakfast but I was struggling with the egg in the hole where the pit is, just didn't seem big enough. Thanks for saving me the mess and the wasted food.

I actually like it a lot. I stopped trying to cook it with the egg inside, but I'll fry it up a little in the pan and put it over the eggs. Or, I'll just chop it up and have it raw (with hot sauce) on top of the eggs. Don't be afraid to give it a try. You may like the combo.
  • Niccidawn092
    Niccidawn092 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Making an iced bullet proof coffee. :(
  • kiramaniac
    kiramaniac Posts: 800 Member
    Options

All that coagulated fat....
  • strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    Options

All that coagulated fat....

Eeew.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    I can't lie. I've eaten a sliver of Kerrygold butter from time to time. That stuff is good!

THIS. That crap is like ice cream to a kid.

KERRYGOLD IS THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE BUTTER. PERIOD.
  • mstorvik
    mstorvik Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter! I need to stop buying it. I just scoop it out every afternoon for "lupper". Ha!

Yeah, I am an addict, too... So I no longer buy it. I make it a goal treat now, because Lord knows I polish off the whole dang container in two days! :D
  • busywaterbending
    busywaterbending Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    bad idea:

listening to a keto coach who is not qualified to give you advice, is not certified, is not licensed, is not educated, has no nutrition certs or education, didn't even pass high school, and yet claims that you can get lean like her if you eat a very low carb diet every day for the rest of your life. With no cardio.

lol. no kidding. There is a total nutcase out of hollywood CA who claims she's a keto coach on youtube and twitter, but in reality she is a bulimic and schizophrenic gal who is so dirt poor she can't eat. At a size 0 this poor woman may look good on video but her cult followers are insanely passionate to believe that they can be like her if they eat a stick of butter and an 8 egg coconut flour pancake for breakfast, do a little exercise in the pm as she touts, a burger for lunch, and a smoothie for dinner.

makes me want to scream, of all the fakes out there, but she takes the cake!