April Check In

Options
2»

Replies

• ElegantElle
    ElegantElle Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Ladies, I am Bionca this is my first comment/post within this group and my April goal is simply to suceed. This is not my first go round i started 5 months ago and within 2 days fell off....Today makes day 5 for me so i already feel like i have accomplished something. Right now my only goal is not turning back
    You're going to do wonderful things!!
  • lhevan
    lhevan Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi All. :smile: I am new to the group (and looking for friends). I am working on short term goals and rewarding myself when I reach them. I like to start my monthly goals on the first Monday of the month which is today so my goals for April is creating consistency in eating within my daily caloric goal and increasing my water intake.

I've had success in the past but fell off the wagon badly. Hopefully I can get back to that happy point where I felt great about my body.
  • brownshuga30
    brownshuga30 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Goal is to lose 6-10lbs.
    Drink 1 Gal water daily
    Exercise 45 minutes 4-5 days a week
    Focus on my arms at least 3 days a week.
  • OhFitness
    OhFitness Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • l_ashley
    l_ashley Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Lose 5 lbs
  • mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    My goal for April is to complete Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred! I'm on Day 20!
  • Yana220
    Yana220 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My April goal is to commit to and complete my 30 squat, abs, and push up challenge by April 30. So far, so good! :)
  • ProfessorCurlz
    Options
    Right now Im at a phase where I am loosing inches, but no pounds.
    So for the month of April, I want to loose my previous months inches of -12 + -3 for a total of -15 inches (in 6 different areas total)
  • Parthus02
    Parthus02 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the group and my April goals are:
    1. Increase my water intake
    2. Get my body used to eating the appropriate amount of calories
    3. Consistently work out 6 days a week
    4. Get back into dancing (ballet, ballroom, modern, hip hop)
  • MzNurse6870
    MzNurse6870 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    hello mines is 15lbs
  • OhFitness
    OhFitness Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Please know this is coming from a good place Parthus2...I'm a certified personal trainer....you've got too many April goals. Narrow it down to 1 or 2. 1-4 all at one time is a setup for failure I see too many times.
    Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the group and my April goals are:
    1. Increase my water intake
    2. Get my body used to eating the appropriate amount of calories
    3. Consistently work out 6 days a week
    4. Get back into dancing (ballet, ballroom, modern, hip hop)
  • culo97
    culo97 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    We've past the half way point of April. I'm about half way to my goal. How's everybody else doing?
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Don't think I'll reach the 17 pounds lost goal but I will definitely be on week 7 of Turbo Fire at the end of the month. This last week has been iffy with training for work (at a bunch of fast food that day), going to Red Lobster and Easter.

I have noticed I lost some inches in a couple areas so this month hasn't been a complete waste.
  • arlenejoneswilson
    arlenejoneswilson Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I think that picking a consistent day oft he week to weigh yourself is helpful. Once a week, no more, creates accountability with yourself and motivates the working out and lighter eating, as 'weigh day' approaches.

Good Luck!
  • stacyg1979
    stacyg1979 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi I read your post.... I love the word Release (as oppose to Lose)... its more positive.... I will incorporate it into my journey vocab from now on