W2/d1 power & resistance

Options
mummybabyjojo
mummybabyjojo Posts: 87 Member
Hope everyone had a great weekend & enjoyed your rest day! Now its time to get back into the swing of things. I love todays workout it is my favourite of month 1's. Time just seemed to fly by which is unusual for me.

Happy Monday everyone :-)!

Replies

• KatyFace9801
    KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Decided to get an extra hour of sleep this morning. Will be doing this one after work today. I like this one a lot too.
    Happy Monday, y'all
  • abens123
    abens123 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I took a little break.
    Saturday I had an ultimate frisbee game and after the game I was in some rough shape with my knee. I think I have a fairly high tolerance for pain but I ended up taking some Aleve because it was affecting (effecting? I never can get those right...) everything and I was getting depressed.
    This morning it's feeling good. Ill be back at it tonight. I expect to have these little set backs after coming back from knee surgery and knowing that my knee is not what it was and it's going to take time to get back. But I'm not going to quit. Look forward to tonight.
  • lauraashley09
    lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    definitely a good workout!!
  • abens123
    abens123 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Alright, finished it. Feeling good! I would agree. Time does fly by doing this. I love using my heart rate monitor and seeing how many calories I burn. Going to majorly ice my knee tonight. It's feeling sore and so I hope this helps!
  • Artificer22
    Artificer22 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feeling good, better than i did the first go round