Excuse me while I do the victory dance

Options
Rindabu
Rindabu Posts: 33 Member
When I first went to the seminar, my doctor gave me a little piece of paper. Written on this little piece of paper was my projected weight loss in the first year. It said 91-130 lbs.

I went to my SIX MONTH appointment yesterday and blew his mind. My current weight loss is 119 lbs.

It was truly one of my greatest accomplishments watching that usually stone faced man's jaw drop to the floor. This was the same guy who told me that my first month's weight loss was "Okay" and that he was "Expecting more."

Just wanted to share this with everyone. It made my entire month. Now, excuse me while I victory dance myself out of the last 40 lbs. lol

Replies

• pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great loss for 6 months! I am very impressed! You deserve to do a whole lot more that dance! :drinker:
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Congratulations!!
  • DJRonnieLINY
    DJRonnieLINY Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • csmccord
    csmccord Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Great job! Just as a warning, you are getting to the harder part now. After six months I had lost about 130 without really putting any work into. In the last year I've lost 16. You are getting to the phase where you can start eating more, and maybe start dropping the protein supplements if you want.

Just be warned you will not such drastic weight loss anymore. You'll need to start working for it now, just like all those non WLS people.
  • jaywas01
    jaywas01 Posts: 9
    Options
    That is awesome. Congrats!
  • breajohnson
    breajohnson Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    dance, dance, dance. That is amazing! Congrats!
  • rubisliprz
    rubisliprz Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    So good!!!
  • JenaOnTrack74
    JenaOnTrack74 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    1zlevdk.jpg
  • stroynaya
    stroynaya Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Awesome!