EGGS ONLY FOR ONE WEEK

Options
timwhoa
timwhoa Posts: 325 Member
Anyone else up for a whole week of nothing but eggs, to jump start thier weight loss, eggs cooked any way you want, set your limit per day if you wish, i have heard that nothing but eggs is actually easier than the FAT FAST,,,
anyone want to join me for a week?

Replies

• Rockerbaby187
    Rockerbaby187 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to pass on that but I wish you well! I ate too many eggs and got foundered on them. I can't even stand the smell of them anymore. Hopefully I get over it soon because I did love deviled eggs.
  • IrisP36
    IrisP36 Posts: 2
    Options
    Yes, I want to do it. It's so easy - eggs are always available. When do you want to start? I might add bacon for variety.
  • MelMelMiller
    Options
    Post your results afterwards. I might try it.
  • timwhoa
    Options
    eggs and bacon, not a bad idea, my appitite always goes to zero when i combine eggs and bacon, do you want to start on may 2nd? or get going today?
  • timwhoa
    Options
    6 days on eggs and bacon only, lost 8 pounds so far,, its been a really good test of will power,, I can hardly wait to eat some STEAK !! and some CHEESE!! but gosh talk about NOT BEING HUNGRY!!! it really shuts down your desire to eat anything
  • christineellis
    christineellis Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is great!
  • LuluNH
    LuluNH Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Tim - how many eggs and slices of bacon do you estimate you are eating per day? Just curious....
  • timwhoa
    Options
    4 eggs at each meal , 3 times a day
    easily 1 package per day of bacon from costco, and thiers is a full pound
    not going hungry on this week, just a simple menu!
  • gregritchey
    gregritchey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Timwhoa, how did the eggs only work out for you?