spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

You made it in before me tonight! :wink:

Dave
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    I got in a 2 mile run to start the month off right... of course, I didn't make it in before Dave updated the spreadsheet, though...

exercise.png
  • christenafreda
    christenafreda Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Bumping my goal up to 70 miles this month. I will be completing my second half marathon in two weeks :)

exercise.png
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,437 Member
    Options
    It was up in the 90s again today. We did get to walk with Bean around 7:00 this evening. It was beautiful!

5.52 miles

exercise.png

Have a great Friday everyone!

Chris
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    May Goal: 150 miles

6.90 walking miles for today

exercise.png
  • ElliInJapan
    ElliInJapan Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm back after a few months' break. This challenge helps me a lot to get moving. My goal is 120km for May, 5km done up to now.
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    5/1: bicycling 13.02km
    5/2: bicycling 11.7km

Total: 24.72km
    Left: 145.28km

exercise.png
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    2 May 4.35 miles

MTD 11.05 miles

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Starting the month out with 20 miles out of 400. 380 to go. The weather was maravilhosa!!!! Brilhando e um poco frio. Botimo!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I'll see if I can get out into Glacier National Park again in a couple weeks. I'll see what I can do about pictures.

Dean
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    EllilnJapan - Welcome back. :smile:

Chris - 90s!!!! I would be dying! I was stripping clothes when I was riding in Glacier yesterday and it was 53 degrees. :laugh: :laugh:

Dave and Janet - Thanks again for all you guys do to make this site just a help for so many. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: It's a lot of work on your part and I just wanted you to know that work doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated.

DCMAT - We want pictures of the bike when it finally gets here. Always remember that the number of bikes you should own can be calculated by the formula N+1=D-1 where N is the number of bikes you currently own and D is the number of bikes that will lead to a divorce. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Speedy - I love the motivational posters. Keep them coming. :drinker: :drinker:

CorrieJane - Don't worry about the 25 year crisis. They seem big but they are just life's way of letting you know your metabolism is slowing down so you need to pick up the pace and put in more miles. Besides, I hit the half century mark awhile ago and I can tell you that you are getting active at just the right time. 25 - 50 is prime time and the best time to enjoy all the things exercise allows you to do.

Dinos - I am always impressed by how well you do. I enjoy your posts. :smile: :smile: I am jealous of where you run at but I guess you have bad weather there every once in awhile as well. :laugh: :laugh:

Walters - Rock it girl!!!! The weather is warming and you can do it this month. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I am inspired by all the people on this site. Keep it up folks.

Dean
  • queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    5/1 - 3.5 miles walking/some running
    Total to date: 3.5 of 125 miles
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

Squeezing in a quick update before I have to leave for work! :smile:

Dave
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    10 miles on the bike trainer. Can't wait to get outside!

exercise.png
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Another 3.3 mils added this morning!

exercise.png
  • waltersro2012
    waltersro2012 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    3.09 mtd

exercise.png

Happy Friday!!
  • waltersro2012
    waltersro2012 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    LOTS of birthdays this month- mine too! 3rd :laugh:
    @queenegreene have a great birthday tomorrow!

@ Dean - you too are an inspiration!

Robin
  • tlacox1
    tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I have failed month after month due to illness, schedules, etc. so I know I should really bow out until things get back to the way they were but I am scared if I don't have SOMETHING calling me then I won't ever get back. The spring is just insane for me due to spring sports with four of my six being involved in something and also school (I'm a teacher) gets crazier and crazier the closer it gets. I live on a prison farm due to my husband's job and rank so I can't go out in the dark and it is just not feasible for me to go back into town late at night. I am going to work through all of this......actually, baseball and softball is over in two weeks....that's how I am going to work through it! Season is winding down so less games so maybe, just maybe, I can get some miles in.

Goal: 50 miles

Oh tlacox1, You Have Not Failed. Maybe you didn't get the miles in you wanted, but you kept coming back and you're refusing to give up. :flowerforyou: I know, my last four months at work completely destroyed my schedule and I did not even come close to my goals. :frown: And, sadly, I let that get to me. :frown: But the beauty of this group is that we are here to encourage you in whatever you are able to do. :smile: I know I needed that last month and I Thank everyone here who reminded me that some moving is better than all sitting. And now that May is here, I've set a new goal and I am working at reaching it again. Just keep doing the best you can and I know we will be here cheering you on all the way. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Thank you for the words of encouragement. I keep having to remind myself that, although I am not getting in my miles per se, I am moving. If I am not going from one practice or game to the next, then I am in the yard throwing baseballs, batting, etc. with the kids. Even when I am at games, I am not sitting down. I am the crazy mom who is constantly on her feet jumping up and down, screaming. Haha!
This discussion has been closed.