May 2nd

Options
beejelblor
beejelblor Posts: 123 Member
After last nights workout (L1D1) I had so much energy and felt great, I felt like I could conquer the world... other then the stairs, those conquered me haha. This mornings workout was much harder, during the second set I just wanted to lay down but forced my way through. It is nice to have my muscles sore again, feeling very proud that I am tackling this and confident that I will stick to it :) It is going to be so helpful having this group, every day I take off I will be thinking about how I will be falling behind you all!

Replies

• asherka
    asherka Posts: 65
    Options
    Yesterday was my L1D2. It was harder to do the reps for sure, my muscles were feeling the burn. Feeling great and ready to tackle day 3 today!
  • jezzmarie14
    jezzmarie14 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    ( L1D2) I feel like pushed harder today. Woke up and still felt like I had that "afterburn" feeling instead of a sore feeling which was interesting but not complaining lol. We'll see what tomorrow brings! Does anyone else struggle after thus work out ..getting dress and combing my hair is s challenge my arms feel like they are going to fall off lol
  • asherka
    Options
    Hahaha, yes! Though I feel the pain and struggle on all of them so far.
  • pinkvici
    pinkvici Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    L1 D5 for me today, feeling good! We can do this ladies!!!
  • auntyfynn
    auntyfynn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'am so sore omg !!! hope it will get better!!! everything hurts lol
  • mylove061708
    mylove061708 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I did not see this group until last night so today was my day 1 level 1. I have started this video before but only completed a few days. This time I am going to try harder to see this through for the 30 days. I am fed up with being overweight.
  • auntyfynn
    auntyfynn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    woot woot!!! day 3 done!!1 still very sore!! but it seems to help loosen me up!!! push through it!!!!:grumble: :happy:
  • asherka
    Options
    I did day3 yesterday and found that I didn't really sweat like I did the other days. I am sore for sure though.
  • mylove061708
    mylove061708 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My day 2 level 1 was done on May 3rd and day 3 level 1 May 4th. I'm feeling good about getting this done. A lil sore though.
  • pinkvici
    pinkvici Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Where is everyone?!

It's my rest day today - day 7 tomorrow! Keep at it ladies!x
  • blondy1216
    blondy1216 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I finished my L1D2 on Friday! and then took off the weekend... Saturday was planned day off (training for a half marathon so i need to give my legs one FULL day off at some point). Then Sunday was the longer run and I bailed on 30DS. Back at it for Monday though!