started 5/5

Options
pumpthejam2015
pumpthejam2015 Posts: 34 Member
Today was my first day of my first round of Insanity...phew..super excited for those results. 59 more days. 59.more.days.

Replies

• mommy_gigi
    mommy_gigi Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started last Monday. Are you following the nutrition plan? I sweat between the workouts and nutrition plan I have so much more energy now. I can't wait to do the workouts but am also so happy when I am done with it for the day. I started a 3 weeks ago and stopped, then restarted and now I kick myself because I am only on day 8 when I could be on 22. SO DON'T STOP, the days fly by and you will be at the half way point before you know it!
  • pumpthejam2015
    Options
    Hey :) I am following the nutrition plan for the most part, about 95%..that other 5% is still healthy eating though. What about you, are you following it? I haven't started looking forward to the workout yet, but I remind myself of how happy and accomplished I feel after them. Tomorrow is day 4!!! Keep on movin'!
  • mommy_gigi
    Options
    I am following the nutrition plan although it tells me that I need to eat 1900 calories and that feels like it is WAY too much so I have decoded on a happy medium of 1600 to 1700. Hopefully it will work. Today is day 9 for me. Last night was pure cardio. Kicked my butt oh so good. lol Keep on Truckin!!!!
  • pumpthejam2015
    Options
    In the 3 weeks before you stopped did you have any results? I measured myself on day 1...will do it again on day 30
  • mommy_gigi
    Options
    I am just on week 2 day 11 right now. I am going to do before and after's, measurements and weight every 2 weeks to keep me motivated. I am really excited for this Saturday because it ads in cardio abs. My husband looked at me yesterday and said that I look tighter. lol I guess that is good? I have cellulite on my upper thighs and lower butt that I am hoping these workouts will blast off, plus I have a 5 month old so I have a Mommy Jelly belly that I am hoping to do some serious work on.
  • pumpthejam2015
    Options
    really looking forward to tomorrow's rest day!