Started T25, looking for workout pals!

Options
cec2162
cec2162 Posts: 29 Member
I just started the ALPHA stage of T25 this week, anyone wanna motivate each other?

Replies

• mipeters
    mipeters Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2- I could also use some motivation! I'm in.
  • 2girlzmm
    2girlzmm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I too just started and need all the motivation I can get. Feel free to add me as a buddy.:happy:
  • Monkey_lover_93
    Options
    I'd love to be a buddy! Need some motivation!

Started on Wednesday 30th- already gone down 1.6lbs! Add me if you want to!
  • kathens2
    kathens2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group and have just started T25 as well!! Would love motivation!!
  • mrsgipetto
    mrsgipetto Posts: 2
    Options
    I did my first day of T25 yesterday, thought I was in pretty good shape, it nearly killed me! I've tried a couple of the beach body workouts before and really enjoy them. I love being active but my biggest problem is the nutrition side. I like to eat healthy but also love to have all of my junk on top of that and hence; I seem to struggle with the weight loss. My goal is to loose 20lbs and it would be great to find someone who would be up for motivating each other and holding each other accountable! :)
  • LadyBohn
    LadyBohn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Started on Tuesday. Now I have to fit in the missed workout. But I am totally pumped. I love the challenge.
  • nabilarojas
    Options
    Just started Monday! Def. looking for support. I never thought I would be so out of shape.:embarassed:
  • BombshellBride
    Options
    I started yesterday and have completed the first two workouts. I would love to have support and be able to motivate others. Let's do this!
  • snarkymom72
    snarkymom72 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Me too! Feel free to add me.
  • BombshellBride
    Options
    Whoa! I woke up today and felt like I got hit by a truck. Must have been all the burpees I did yesterday. So I did the Stretch video today instead of Total Body Circuit.

How is everyone else doing?
  • vfmrules101
    vfmrules101 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm starting T25 this saturday and am looking for a little motivation :]
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Just started as well couple days ago add me
  • JennergyKC
    JennergyKC Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm technically on week 2 but I've missed some days. Yes, I have 25 minutes in my day to work out but life got a little crazy the past two weeks and I only managed a few workouts. I'm restarting my commitment (and week 2) today!
  • irishgirlekw
    Options
    I can use a buddy! I am on day 3 today. Still needing to do some modifications - not in shape enough to do it straight out!