Help. Depression tiredness or diabetes?

Options
kamaperry
kamaperry Posts: 885 Member
So I am usually an avid, enthusiastic exerciser. I love a good hard workout, at least I usually do. But these last two evenings, I have been so tired, I came straight home instead of to the gym. I learned about the grieving process last nite, and I am definitely feeling it. But excercise is my go to, my stress reliever, and Ijust don't have my normal push! Is this to be expected? Will it go away? How did you all get yourselves out if this?

Replies

• earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    Is there a way you can work in exercise earlier in the day?
  • kamaperry
    Options
    Is there a way you can work in exercise earlier in the day?
    Not unless I'm can get myself out of bed at 4 am. I wish I would, 'cause I live right by my gym. I'm going to resort to walking and yoga for now.
  • tracygolden
    tracygolden Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I was looking here for answers when I saw your title cause I wonder the same thing. Sometimes I just can't get the energy to exercise even though I know that I will fill better if I just do. Then I wonder if it is high blood sugar or depression. ?????????????
  • kamaperry
    Options
    I was looking here for answers when I saw your title cause I wonder the same thing. Sometimes I just can't get the energy to exercise even though I know that I will fill better if I just do. Then I wonder if it is high blood sugar or depression. ?????????????
    Are you newly diagnosed?