CoolDad's Thread - 90 Day Goal Tracking

Options
CoolDad67
CoolDad67 Posts: 324 Member
I am shooting for a 2 lbs per week loss for the long term; so, I'm going to challenge myself for 15 lbs by 8/15/2014.

I'll keep you posted with weekly weigh-ins. :glasses:

Replies

• hamo1987
    hamo1987 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    U can do it :-)
  • newlife6745
    newlife6745 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Let's get to it. You can do it!!!
  • WarriorBill65
    WarriorBill65 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Great goal, we'll all be right here with you !!!
  • CoolDad67
    Options
    Did my first weekly weigh-in last night. I exceeded my 2 lbs goal for the week! Only 12 lbs left for my 90 day goal.
  • Jen11051981
    Jen11051981 Posts: 17
    Options
    Keep it up!!! :-)
  • WarriorBill65
    WarriorBill65 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Good work, CoolDad !!!
  • CoolDad67
    Options
    Did my weekly weigh-in & measurements yesterday.

I'm down another 2 lbs. And, that's even after the holiday weekend splurge.
  • CoolDad67
    Options
    Almost 3 weeks into my new lifestyle and I'm very happy with the results, so far.

I've been hitting the gym every day (except for 2) for a good cardio workout. I can already tell that I'm feeling better physically.

As of this morning's weigh-in, I'm down to 295 lbs which is about a 10 lb weight loss from my starting point. Still a long way to go, but I'm on track or a little ahead at this point.

I've not only been watching my weight, but my body measurements as well. I won't post them here, but I do like the results so far. I've dropped over an inch in my waste/stomach measurement which is a good start.

If any of you see me slacking off, please send me a note of encouragement. Also, feel free to friend request me if you want.
  • newlife6745
    newlife6745 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Awesome - CoolDad. That's great progress. I agree with you with feeling better after exercising. I started a boot camp and am into week three. My energy level is through the roof. I am also feeling a lot more upbeat and motivated.

Keep up the good work.
  • CoolDad67
    Options
    I know the weight will not continue to drop as quickly as it is right now, but I'm already down 14 lbs as of this morning's scale measurements.

I guess I'm going to have to revise my goal with 9 weeks (67 days) left in this challenge.

I'm going to increase my total weight loss goal by another 15 lbs to a whopping 30 lbs in the 90 days.

If I make it I'll be ecstatic. It would put me at about 275 lbs which is lower than I've weighed in many years.

Keep up the encouragement and root me on. I'm still fully committed to this lifestyle change. MFP rocks!!
  • KreeativeKat
    KreeativeKat Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good on you! You're an inspiration to us all.
  • wimom35
    wimom35 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You're very inspiring, CoolDad! I think I may revise my goal, too. :)
  • CoolDad67
    Options
    Weighed this morning and I'm now at 284.8 lbs. which puts me at over 20 lbs lost. I'm very happy with my progress.

MFP has been a big help for me.