May 14th

Options
beejelblor
beejelblor Posts: 123 Member
Man... well I might be out! My plantar fasciitis is really acting up After taking my nephew to the park last night I could barely walk. Best to rest rather then push it and injure myself. Really REALLY mad right now.. was just starting to feel and see the difference. I was eating healthy to, super motivated to get healthy again. I know myself and unfortunately tent to start slacking on food if I am not working so hard for every calorie.

Goal... keep eating healthy, get new shoes.. again.., rest, recover, get back to it... soon!!

Replies

• inthedistrict
    inthedistrict Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Still hanging in. Last day for L2 tomorrow.
  • pinkvici
    pinkvici Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm on may 15th, level 2, day 15. I will finish this!!!
  • asherka
    asherka Posts: 65
    Options
    I'm still doing it, though I will be doing it a couple days longer due to a weekend hiking trip (still great exercise). I am definitely sweating like crazy doing L2 unlike L1. Most days I really have to for e myself to do it, but I also remind myself it's only a 20min workout so there should be no excuse not to (unless you have a health issue of course). Come on ladies! We got this!

As far as any changes, I haven't really noticed any. I've lost 4lbs but I'm not really weighing myself at the same times so it could be off. Anyone seeing results yet?