Still Awaiting Arrival of Baby? Introduce yourself!

Options
tiggerhammon
tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
Hi everyone!
I created this group while still pregnant. I have many friends on here that are pregnant and it has been so nice to be friends with them as we have so much in common right now. I created this group in hopes that we can keep communicating together after our babies are born and have mommy friends to turn to for advice and discussion.
If you are still pregnant and awaiting the arrival of your precious bundle, you are likely to still be invited :) We want you to introduce yourself and let us know when we can expect you to announce your babies (because we all LOVE hearing those!)

I am currently 36 weeks exactly today. Due June 15, 2014.

Replies

• Valley83
    Valley83 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite, currently 30 1/2 weeks, due July 23rd. C-section is booked for July 14th.
  • Hannah_Hopes
    Hannah_Hopes Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm 30 weeks (+1) due July 26th :flowerforyou:
  • hiba_84
    hiba_84 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Great group idea! I am 32+3 due July 10th.
  • PhoenixRising7
    PhoenixRising7 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    So glad to be here! I am 25 weeks pregnant with my second child. She is scheduled to arrive on or around August 31.
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this group tigger! My name is Monica, I'm officially full term today, 37 weeks, and my second son's due date is June 8th. My first was born in July of 2012, which is why I joined MFP to begin with. I'm hoping to get the baby weight off asap and could use the encouragement of my fellow mommies!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Hey gm everyone , I'm Laura. Due July 23 with #2. I have a 19m old daughter
  • mell4now
    mell4now Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi all ... I'm Melanie, I'm almost 25 weeks along. My baby girl is due on September 2nd and am currently going crazy managing a "high risk" pregnancy and all it's hormones!!!
  • acook1679
    acook1679 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Alisha and I am 31 and a half weeks. My due date is 7/16/2014. This will be my 3rd child. I have a 12 year old son, almost 13. Also my daughter is 11. Feels like I'm starting all over again and well to be honest I'm nervous/scared. Thanks for creating this group:)
  • nickiraye89
    nickiraye89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My name is Nicole and I am 29 weeks today with my first, and we are expecting a little girl August 3rd. Couldn't be more excited!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    My name is Ashley, im 30years old and I'm a first time mom. Baby is due June 19th and I cannot wait to me him or her.
  • nllontop
    nllontop Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you for the invite! I'm 25 , expecting my second child, due on September 14th!
  • lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I'm Lisa and baby arrived in December, so she'll be six months at the beginning of June. Eleanor is her name, she weighed in at 9lb 3oz and 21.25 inches tall.

Congrats to all the expecting moms!

Thanks for the invite, this sounds like a great group to share experiences on the mommy front!
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am glad we all have a place we can migrate over to together and stay friends. I love being friends with all of you and look forward to new friends with similarities in life. You are all amazing!
    Hi all ... I'm Melanie, I'm almost 25 weeks along. My baby girl is due on September 2nd and am currently going crazy managing a "high risk" pregnancy and all it's hormones!!!

I am so sorry. Pregnancy is really not all its cracked up to be, and we all have had our complaints but I really feel for you. Pregnancy is hard enough without making you crazy.
    Hello! My name is Alisha and I am 31 and a half weeks. My due date is 7/16/2014. This will be my 3rd child. I have a 12 year old son, almost 13. Also my daughter is 11. Feels like I'm starting all over again and well to be honest I'm nervous/scared. Thanks for creating this group:)

My daughter just turned 8 years old and I am expecting my second so I know exactly what you mean. It feels like starting all over again. Sometimes, I wonder what I was thinking, lol.
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    33 wks this wk....little girl due July 9th
  • nicolemviolette
    nicolemviolette Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of this group! :)
    I'm in my 37th week and due June 4th with a little boy, Deegan Scott :)<3
  • chocol8doll
    chocol8doll Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im Tewanda and I am 20 weeks and I am due oct 5th.
  • stringbeann
    stringbeann Posts: 84
    Options
    hello everyone, i'm bronwyn and expecting a boy due july 27! im 30 weeks today!
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Love4fitnesslove4food2 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I'm Christina. FTM to a baby girl and due Aug 3rd. I'm 25, will be turning 26 a month after my little munchkin is born.
  • Tish
    Tish Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I'm 25 weeks with my second baby, due Sept 01!! I have a 2.5 year old.
  • saintpaulJess
    saintpaulJess Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 weeks today, due on July 14th.

I also have a ten year old son and a 13 month old daughter.