Breakfast?

Options
melodymedlin
melodymedlin Posts: 254 Member
So what does everyone eat for breakfast? I'm trying to think of make ahead options that will not bring me off path. I'm up at 5:30 every morning so its has to be something quick. Ideas???? thanks!

Replies

• LuluNH
    LuluNH Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    It depends on where you are in Atkins....many times I have bacon and eggs, raspberries and 80 calorie Dannon yogurt, or sliced deli turkey with cream cheese roll ups (2) - some people make bulletproof coffee but I always eat a meal. Strawberries are also a favorite and cheese omelettes are quick...
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Daily is mostly a cup of kcup decaf coffee w/ HWC and Davinci SF Syrup.
  • crepes_
    crepes_ Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    You can keep little sandwich baggies of 2 hardboiled eggs, a string cheese, almonds, or beef jerky in the fridge, ready to go. There's also the option of protein shakes with some almond milk and heavy cream. Bulletproof coffees are quite common as morning boosters for the busy, too. Ready-made egg muffins are fun - you line a muffin tin with sausage or bacon, add egg and cheese with whatever veggies you'd like - bake until done and package up in foil to be ready to go with you in the morning. Flax minute muffins are easy to make and quite filling.
  • sstolii123
    sstolii123 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I religiously start the day with a breakfast drink consisting of Ultra Fiber DX Chocolate and Isopure Chocolate Zero carb protein mixed with water. This mix starts my metabolism running and it tastes great.
  • Teach4Hisglory
    Teach4Hisglory Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty boring... I just eat eggs and turkey bacon (or occasionally hot sausage) each morning. I do, however, make my eggs (scrambled like a plain omelet) and bacon in advance and store them in baggies. As a teacher, I always pack lunch, and many days I grab a baggie-o-eggs and a baggie-o-bacon and toss them in the lunchbox, too. I've adapted to the point that I don't even need to reheat my eggs or bacon. Here in Florida, I can set them out on the picnic table for a couple of minutes and they're ready to go. :o) Happy planning, packing, and on-the-go snacking!
  • VaporHero2
    VaporHero2 Posts: 24
    Options
    Two scrambled eggs with ground sausage mixed in with cheese or an omlet (same ingredients.)
  • melodymedlin
    melodymedlin Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the ideas. I've started fixing candian bacon on some mornings and others cream cheese and protein bar. :) I guess it will just take some time. I like eggs but don't know about eating them everyday. ;)
  • Semifredo
    Semifredo Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I would usually fry a yolk or two and eat it with philadelphia then take a few cubes of cheese with me. I don't have time for anything else in the morning :(
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I eat any of these, not all of them at the same time - scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, bacon, sausage, cauliflower fried rice from the night before, quiche, chicken salad, fat bombs, nuts, string cheese, BPC