Surgery tomorrow

Options
LandonsMom2010
LandonsMom2010 Posts: 12 Member
Hello all! my name in Nicole and im having Gastric bypass tomorrow 5/20/14. I have to be at the hospital by 5:15am, and im so excited I don't think I will be able to sleep at all tonight. I have had several people close to me already have the surgery that have been amazing to talk to about it all but I would love to have more friends on here that have had / going to have WLS, Please feel free to add me!

~Nicole

Replies

• risskie
    risskie Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    "Congratulations! Tomorrow is your day. You're off to great places and you are on your way!" We will be waiting to hear how it all went and how you felt. Best of luck. :drinker:

Christine
  • GraceByMySide
    GraceByMySide Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    So excited for you!!! I'll be not too far behind!!!! Whoooo-aaaahhhhhhh!!!!! :drinker: That little guy is, of course, me cheering you on by drinking my liquid food... LOL
  • eric5150ii
    eric5150ii Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! Remember to walk as much as possible after surgery, even though you really just want to sleep.
  • LandonsMom2010
    Options
    Thank you all! I just cant wait!

Eric5150ii -> Thank you for the advice I will put it to good use tomorrow =)
  • Laura8603
    Laura8603 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery!! My RNY was 5.67 years ago. It gave me my life back.
  • Kezonator
    Kezonator Posts: 17
    Options
    Good luck !! Mines in August !
  • Losing_Sarah
    Losing_Sarah Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Congrats and good luck!!
  • csmccord
    csmccord Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I know you had the surgery yesterday, but I wanted to post my support. I had RNY 20 months ago, and I completely got my life back. If you ever need advice on the process, just let me know!
  • JenaOnTrack74
    JenaOnTrack74 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you and to a speedy recovery! You Are On Your WAY!!
  • GraceByMySide
    Options
    Thinking of you!! Hope everything is going well for you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • adiggs2777
    adiggs2777 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hope everything went well. I just had my surgery on May 5th, so I feel your pain! Just keep walking around and using that little breathing thingy they give you :)
  • LandonsMom2010
    Options
    Hey everyone, surgery went great! I'm getting out of the hospital this afternoon! That staff here have been wonderful! Ty for all the well wishes

~Nicole
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, surgery went great! I'm getting out of the hospital this afternoon! That staff here have been wonderful! Ty for all the well wishes

~Nicole

So glad it all went well! To quote someone wiser than me; "Today is the first day of the rest of your life" or in WLS terms, Today is the first day of your new amazing journey! Congratulations!
  • sashahanrahan
    sashahanrahan Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Glad it went well! The first two weeks were a little tough for me, but it gets easier! You're about to lose ALOT of weight! :)
  • GraceByMySide
    Options
    Great!! So glad to hear that everything went well!!! :smile:
  • AndreaK724
    AndreaK724 Posts: 19 Member
    Options

~Nicole

I am so happy you will be home soon. Praying for a fast recovery for you.