Planning for Day 1

Options
FitLaLa_B2B
FitLaLa_B2B Posts: 51 Member
I am so excited to have you all on this 30 day challenge to get moving and build healthy habits! To be ready for tomorrow I've laid out gym clothes, have my workout already in the DVD player and packed clothes so I can take a long walk during lunch at work.

What are you planning to do tomorrow? Let's all check-in after we get our sweat on! If you need exercise suggestions...just ask we are all here to help:)

Replies

• precious_
    precious_ Posts: 17
    Options
    Me and my husband are going to the gym tomorrow. I'm really excited to sweat.. Tomorrow is arms day so I will be doing cardio and arms. What is a good workout for arms ? I don't want to be built, I just want my arms to be toned.
  • girlytechphd
    Options
    doing yoga and kickboxing tomorrow! YAY!
  • loro9159
    loro9159 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Back and biceps tomorrow!! One of my favorites!!
  • FitLaLa_B2B
    Options
    Me and my husband are going to the gym tomorrow. I'm really excited to sweat.. Tomorrow is arms day so I will be doing cardio and arms. What is a good workout for arms ? I don't want to be built, I just want my arms to be toned.

These 5 arm exercises hit the major muscle groups, aim for 3 sets of 15.
    *bicep curls
    *triceps kickbacks
    *overhead press
    *chest press
    *1 arm row
    Of course you can always do push-ups they are a great TOTAL body exercise and will tone your upper body in no time :)
  • FitLaLa_B2B
    Options
    Back and biceps tomorrow!! One of my favorites!!

Have you been lifting weights for a while?
  • AdreaC
    AdreaC Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I don't want to be built either, just toned. I've been told that doing light weights but lots of repetition is the best way to get toned. If you do heavy weights you will get big muscles. I try to do the light and lots method! Good luck!
  • precious_
    precious_ Posts: 17
    Options
    Today was a Great day for me. I went to the gym and burned 619 calories :smile: I did the elliptical and some arm workouts. I'm looking forward to bring sore when I wake up.
  • FitLaLa_B2B
    Options
    We all rocked it today!! Make sure you log your hard work and your food for today:)
  • loro9159
    loro9159 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    For a month now. I have a progress photo but I don't know how to add it to my photos! It's amazing how much of a difference I've seen with only a month of lifting and eating healthy! What about you?
  • FitLaLa_B2B
    Options
    For a month now. I have a progress photo but I don't know how to add it to my photos! It's amazing how much of a difference I've seen with only a month of lifting and eating healthy! What about you?
    I am tried to add photos and it wont work for me either :( Are you able to add them to your profile? I know that is an awesome feeling seeing the progress you have worked so hard for!

What kind of strength/lifting program are you doing? Did you design it yourself? I want to start hitting the weights more and would love some help with a plan.