Starting in May 2014

Options
Nellpop
Nellpop Posts: 18 Member
I'm starting on Monday 19th May - any one want to travel with me??

Replies

• tomii13
    tomii13 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am!
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I am! I've started this program too many times. Time to finish it!
  • Nellpop
    Options
    Great, lets hope we can keep each other going!!

My aim is to loose 16kg (35lb?) by December. I'm hoping a big amount of that will come off in the next 90 days! I've put most of it on in the past 6-12months and know it's not going to as easy coming off

I'm not going to follow the program's meal plan but will keep my day between 1200-1500cals.

I did the first workout yesterday - just to see how cruel it is - and I was surprised it wan't too bad. I was certainly sweating away and can feel my tighs & abs today but no pain :) I might try cardio 1 over the weekend too.

Looking forward to hearing your goals!
  • Nellpop
    Options
    So since doing the last workout my ab & triceps muscles have been saying "hello" - amusing seeing I haven't spoken to them in many many months..

I did the first cardio today, and there is a running man I really don't like. The suicides (hate the name) aren't as bad. My thighs & knees are already feeling it but I really felt good after that workout. I've kind of missed that post workout feeling...

more to come..
  • SherylMary
    SherylMary Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am starting another round of JMBR today (May 19th). I want to lose 20 pounds. Can't wait - love, love, love JMBR! This is my favorite program.
  • jazzminx
    Options
    Day 1 - Done!!! 89 to go lol
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 1 of week 3, but I'll certainly chime in with your thread. I could use the motivation.
  • jazzminx
    Options
    Day 2 - Done!!!
  • Nellpop
    Options
    Day 3 done!!
    Feeling sore muscles after the workouts...and enjoying it.:smile:
  • Nellpop
    Options
    So a bit of a FAIL for the first weekend.... too much wine & not enough exercise.

Disappointed as if i'm not sticking to things in the first week, how am I going to cope once the exercise gets harder??
  • Nellpop
    Options
    yippee - i got through each of the running man (running men?) without having to stop!
  • nikkik8806
    nikkik8806 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I started week 3 this week so we're close in start dates. She's tougher in 3&4 that's for sure! I'm way more sore, it makes me nervous to see what workouts 11&12 will be like.