Work In Wednesday!!

Options
FitLaLa_B2B
FitLaLa_B2B Posts: 51 Member
Wednesday Workout Challenge (5/21)
Add the lower body exercises to your daily exercise routine for a little extra booty burn!
100 squats - you can mix them up and/or add weights
-sumo-pile-regular-squat with knee lift
50 lunges - 25 on each leg
50 calf raises

Replies

• precious_
    precious_ Posts: 17
    Options
    Tomorrow is leg day for me do this will be great..:happy:
  • GMFDOM
    GMFDOM Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I hate you but your on!
  • hpmoon
    hpmoon Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation. I will start when I hit the restroom, you can get in about 5 at a time and it feels productive during your work day.
  • powerpigeon
    powerpigeon Posts: 46
    Options
    Brilliant idea!
  • FitLaLa_B2B
    Options
    I hate you but your on!

Ha ha ha I will probably hate myself after I add the challenge to my planned workout :wink:
  • FitLaLa_B2B
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation. I will start when I hit the restroom, you can get in about 5 at a time and it feels productive during your work day.

Great idea!! I will add squats to my day every time I get up to use the restroom too that will probably make it a little easier.
  • precious_
    precious_ Posts: 17
    Options
    100 squats, 50 lunges , and 50 calf raises. I also did 20 minutes on the bike and some strength training.. Goo mee !! :smooched:
  • FitLaLa_B2B
    Options
    100 squats, 50 lunges , and 50 calf raises. I also did 20 minutes on the bike and some strength training.. Goo mee !! :smooched:

You are killing it!! I read your food post. The scale isn't moving drastically because you're such a beast at the gym :) Keep up the hard work you're building muscle and losing inches!!