Options
    I usually have a spoon with PB on it lol
  • buch0stabe
    buch0stabe Posts: 1
    Options
    Lean cold cuts.
  • healthforlife11
    Options
    I usually keep stocked on fresh veggies like carrots, cucumber and celery and have it with some delicious hummus. Great, healthy snack! Also apples with peanut butter are a sweeter choice!
  • shell0891
    shell0891 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been trying to reduce the amount of sugar in my diet and have become quite fond of oatcakes and/or savoury popcorn in the evenings, it tends to cause less cravings and I am less likely to go on a sugar binge which is something I have problems with from time to time. The peanut butter idea is good too but until reading this thread I felt bad about eating it straight from the jar with a spoon, knowing I'm not the only one has made me feel a whole lot better, thank you:smile: x
  • KarmaZen7
    KarmaZen7 Posts: 16
    Options
    Raw Carrots and hummus?
  • smelons
    smelons Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the ideas! The past couple of weeks, I've been going down the protein route and have had a couple of thin slices of meat when I'm hungry. It seems to take the edge off enough to sleep.
  • xeene
    xeene Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love this snack idea. I love Rice Cakes and Peanut butter. I will put the two together now.:love:
    I usually have a rice cake with 1 tbsp of peanut butter (or 2 servings, if I've got the calories for it).
    A mug of herbal tea to help me sleep, usually linden tea or one of the 'sleepytime' blends.