Week Starting 19th of May

Options
agent99oz
agent99oz Posts: 185 Member
Hi all....Venus ladies out there...

Anyone going to do the comp? I am thinking of signing up for it as a challenge and to train harder :smile:

Check in and say hi

Replies

• Josieee15
    Josieee15 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi all

Been in the zone the last few weeks. Everything going good. Not ready for competition yet though - got a way to go until then :grumble: Good motivation though Agent - go for it :wink:
  • agent99oz
    Options
    and then I got sick....been ill all week :(

Think I may just do this round another 4-5 weeks and go for it next time

How are you doing?
  • jaidenphyr
    jaidenphyr Posts: 72
    Options
    I am not a competitor. The only one I compete against is me!! I can't put any extra pressure on me than I already do.

I think I am finally recovered from my virus and the rebound experience. I worked out again yesterday, first time since the rebound, second time since the first onset. It felt awesome!! I'm two weeks behind on working out from the eating plan on my second 12 weeks, but that's how it goes...

Haven't lost an ounce since forever. Went up 4 pounds (again - around 'that' time of the month despite the hysterectomy!) and have lost 3 of those 4 pounds. This is so frustrating!!! I get that it isn't linear but I'd be happier if I went down 3 pounds up one down 2, down 2, up 2, down 1 or something more consistent!!! I thought we weren't supposed to plateau??!!!!
  • Josieee15
    Josieee15 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Looking back on my stats I plateaued for the whole of April. It is really frustrating, especially when you're 'supposedly' not meant to go through that on this diet. However, guess the fact that we have stuck to it should mean we all get a big pat on the back! I also wasn't able to work out during the whole of April, so perhaps now you're feeling better and lifting again the scales will change.

Sorry you're poorly too Agent. Hope you're feeling better and working out again now. Got to say though, your pic is fab and if that's how you look, you should go for the comp - I would if I looked liked that in a bikini!!

My son's 10th Birthday tomorrow and then we are all going away for a one week break. I will have to fight all the temptations!
  • agent99oz
    Options
    Hi all

I am back and feeling better today...god that was a horrid week - I will re-start Week 8 workouts tomorrow when I am off the AB's

I also am doing low carb....and guess what.....I have broken my 8 week plateux! Yes finally under 81.5 kgs....I was 79.8 as of this morning

I am going to do this for a few weeks and keep training the venus way - I do love the workouts

The picture is me at 74kgs before 2 kids, I still have muscle mass but TOO much padding, ab's are just still there but hence why I am doing Venus. I want to get back to 74kgs....was happiest here!

I use it as motivation I can get there again - so maybe next time I will do the comp...for me though, I only do this for me :)