THURSDAY Challenge!

Options
FitCoachShawn
FitCoachShawn Posts: 230 Member
Make sure your doing everything we have discussed since we started this week. Water intake and documenting, Food intake and documenting. Take advantage of the MFP tracker system. Now I challenge you to do a work out maybe one you havent done before. Check out you tube all kinds of FUN new work outs. find a work out you might find FUN and try it. Then post in the group what work out you did and the link to the work out or if you did one from home let us know which one you did.

If you NEED a work out here is one I recommend.
Tony Horton - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISkp7eaoADc
Copy and paste that link into your web address bar or browser. Its free check it out.

Try to make it FUN! You got this!
FitCoach Shawn

Replies

• debbie389
    debbie389 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Not a great day for me today, I've pulled the tendons and ligaments in my ankle, and whilst they are healing if I do too much my ankle aches really badly. I'm not making excuses, but it's been really sore today, so I'm afraid I haven't managed to do a workout today.

I have stuck to my calorie allowance, and gained some calories with my fitbit, but haven't reached my 10,000 step goal.

Rest up today and tomorrow will be better.
  • kashaas
    kashaas Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I tried a new workout today:
    DailyBurn Total Body http://dailyburn.com/workout
    It was 34 minute workout that didn't need equipment. It had a squat challenge, how many can you do in 60 seconds... I did 36. Not bad. I also did my run for the day 45 min. My legs and ankles are feeling a bit achy tonight. I will probably take it easy tomorrow with some yoga.

I got water in today but I wasn't keeping track. I have a 16 oz bottle and filled it several times throughout the day.

I tried a new recipe for breakfast, blueberry stuffed french toast http://www.self.com/drop10/2014/recipes/breakfast/blueberry-stuffed-french-toast. It was pretty good.

Lunch consisted of a boca burger with avocado and olive oil mayo, on one of those flat breads.... a pickle spear and a peach

Dinner was Amy's pad thai

Snacks was a fiber one 90 cal brownie and a small bag of skinny pop. I only had one cup of coffee with cream and still under my calorie goal. I still have one peach in my lunch bag that I may eat before the end of the night.

So... needless to say it was a pretty good day for me. I'm off tomorrow so I am going to try and plan my meals for tomorrow before going to bed. I have to work for days in a row and over the weekend (3-11's) so I need to prepare. At least I got groceries yesterday! Have a great night everyone :heart:
  • laurawelch62085
    laurawelch62085 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I was pretty sedentary for the 1st 1/2 of the day and snacked too much but decent day overall. Had 4 glasses of water.

Exercise: Jillian Michaels shred it with weights (45 mins)

Breakfast - 2 instant apple cinnamon oatmeal packs

Snack - Edy's strawberry fruit bar

Snack - apple with peanut butter

Lunch - 1 cup eggplant with garlic sauce, 1.5 cups of lentils and rice, 10 asparagus with butter

Dinner - Large smoothie with soy milk, bananas and chocolate

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO GET THE INFOGRAPHIC WITH "POUNDS LOST' ON MY FITNESS PAL?
  • FitCoachShawn
    Options
    GReat job!!! You did an amazing job and way to post everything. Keep up the great work.
  • FitCoachShawn
    Options
    Love seeing you girls post and do a great job through out your days! You girls are leading by example!
  • 13Strong
    13Strong Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    My "fun" workout was at work. Lots of ladders, stairs, carrying valves, and scaffold climbing. It was our plant shutdown, was at work from 6am to now. I vote squat, (lifting with legs) is my favorite. Ladders are fun till your hands get tired. Rigging (pulling on rope forever), not as fun for someone with no arm strength, however crawling into a tank is always good (along with struggling to get out!)

Phone said I did 20 flights of stairs and 6 miles today just at work... Shutdowns are the only day I'm allowed to carry my phone in the plant...

Food wise.
    2 hard boiled eggs for breakfast!
    Lunch and dinner were brought in by the plant
    - Subway.

Only 65 calories over, however may have only drank 7 glasses of water (way too little for the work above).

Great day to me. Now I'm off to sleep!
  • lorim621
    lorim621 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! Kept my food log today. Still need to push myself on drinking more water. I purposely did not work out today. I was super sore from working with the personal trainer. Back at it tomorrow!!