shred it with weights, I did it!!!!

Options
hamo1987
hamo1987 Posts: 65 Member
I have to shout this out to the world for myself... im surei it sounds lame, but darn it, I did it... I started jm shred it with weights three days ago, its 27 minutes long and I only made it till 22 minutes my first day... yesturday I skipped because I had a huge family day planned, and lets face it I didnt make the work out a priority so it went to the way side.mm today I told myself, ii am worth it... if I want to lose 100 lbs it has to start somewhere, so today, I did it again and I didi 27 minutes, sweating like a pig about to become bacon, red in the face like I fell asleep on the sun, andi shaking like somei hurricane just blew through, buti I did it...I and I am gonna do it everyday until the end of these ninety days with you guys, and I am gonna see how far it tooki me... im scared to take a before pic, so I am gonna take down myi measurments, and I will post alli my measured success when our ninety days are up. Sorry for the long message, I just had to do it, I had to!! :-)

Replies

• daisy7870
    daisy7870 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yy! Jam is a hard workout! Congrats for finishing! You have motivated me to start her body revolution DVD set....yet again.....and do it during the course of our 90 days:) keep up the great work! I am making it a priority to commit to 30 minutes for myself after dinner tonight!
  • hamo1987
    Options
    Awesome, that will be great, maybe we can keep checking in here making sure we are doing it every day. :-)
  • daisy7870
    Options
    That would be great! I do better with accountability:)

I did yesterday's workout, and also did one today. I have a hard time figuring out what to log it as. Is it cardio? Or is it circuit training? What do you log your under?
  • hamo1987
    Options
    I haveu alwaysu logged jm dvds as circuit because that's what she calls it... but I only eat back half the calories.... or u can log 13 minutes so that you do not have to watch how many calories to leave at the end of the day, itu worked great for me the firstu time I used mfp.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you for doing it! What is it exactly? Maybe I could do it too?
  • daisy7870
    Options
    I am doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution, it's a three month workout program with dvd's.

Laughter_Girl, what kind of exercise do you like to do?
  • hamo1987
    Options
    Its a dvd of jillian michaels, it's awesome, I have had a lot of fun to be honest, I was surprised, but I like doing this over other jm dvds, 30ds was good but the weights take your mind off the exercise because you are worried about form rather than how many minutes you have left hahaha.
  • meaganlosesit
    meaganlosesit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is awesome! I've been wanting to try her DVDs but haven't gotten around to it yet!
  • hamo1987
    Options
    Man I have been lazy.. yard work and long weekend I have not been on my game, tomorrow I am hopping back on the jm shred it with weights band wagon!!!! Going to do this for the rest of this ninety day group, if it kills me lol... I have a good friend whose a photographer who agreed to do family pics for us since we just had another baby, need an updated session lol, and I want to look at least decent, so onward I go lol.
  • hamo1987
    Options
    I kept my word, did it again today, back in the game!! How are y'all doing with siww??? Or any other jm dvd?
  • daisy7870
    Options
    I was just getting on to ask you:). Today I finished up my second week of body revolution....haven't missed a workout yet! Tomorrow is my rest day, and then back at it on Thursday with workout 3. I am so excited....never made it this far before! Keep up the good work!