Sorry guys!

Options
meaganlosesit
meaganlosesit Posts: 23 Member
Hey everyone! I apologize for my total lack of posts since joining this group. I will definitely work on getting in at least a post a day from here on out and commenting on all of your posts as well.
Basically I've been really struggling with my eating choices since I've been working nights. I usually don't eat breakfast when I get home and just go straight to bed, I wake up and eat crap or hit the drive thru, then at work I hit up the cafeteria on my break and there's very few healthy choices there, not that I ever go for them. Yesterday I was with my sister looking at pictures from her wedding from a couple weeks ago and every time one of me popped up I cringed. I couldn't believe how overweight I've become. It then hit me that I really need to focus on what's good for me and my health versus what I feel is convenient and "what I have time for". So, last night I went out and bought some frozen fruit and other healthy foods to get me through until my next payday. My goals for this week are:
1. Exercise at least 3 days this week
2. Eat breakfast every day
3. Start packing food to take with me to work.
4. More water less soda.
Hope everyone has a great week!

Replies

• Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Life can be hectic sometimes, and there is no need to apologize. The important thing is it sounds like you're getting focused on you. :flowerforyou: You have some lofty goals, but they are all achievable. My only recommendation would be to take it one goal at a time. You certainly don't want to crash and burn. Know that we're here to support and encourage you.
  • meaganlosesit
    meaganlosesit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you ☺