Replies

• silverschool
    silverschool Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    bumping again
  • crossroad2012
    crossroad2012 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Ooooo! We should sticky this thread! Loving these!
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    Options
    bump
  • BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    If I'm looking for something just a little different but without adding extra calories or carbs to my day, I simply use a can or bottle of diet orange soda instead of water or milk with my vanilla protein shake. For a more smoothie type drink, throw in a few strawberries.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • camtosh
    camtosh Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    bump to save this! I love smoothies. I usually start with a handful of cabbage leaves, cucumber, carrot, tomatoes -- whatever is in the bin -- and add a scoop of berry-flavored protein powder and maybe acai powder. Will start adding cream to up the fat, yum.
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    It really is delicious! I really do not taste the spinach, but miss it when it is not in my smoothies :)
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Bump. I need to jump on the smoothie bandwagon!
  • primalkiwi
    primalkiwi Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    bump :-)
  • mintedtea
    mintedtea Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • RHSheetz
    RHSheetz Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    My fav is one scoop chocolate whey protein, 1 cup unsweet vanilla almond milk, and one tbsp peanut butter, about 4 ice cubes. Blend until thick and frothy. Put in the freezer for about thirty minutes to an hour, top w/ sugar free whipped cream and you have a fantastic sbstitute for peanut butter chocolate ice cream. Comes out to 9 carbs total, 3 net carbs and about 230 calories for a HUGE glass. Very filling!!!!

WOW! Sounds Great! Does it get smooth? Any time I try to do smooties with Ice cubes they get more like a slushie than a smoothie. Is the PB Natural or Unnatural?