Going to keep myself accountable!

Options
treesponge
treesponge Posts: 32 Member
So Day 1 is almost over (with success so far!)

I'm inserting one pre-planned cheat day, because my friend is having her birthday party and I think I might be one of 3 people showing up and there will be food. Lots of food. But other than the 31st of May I will rock this challenge!

Nice to be here with you all!

Replies

• Latresa89
    Latresa89 Posts: 8
    Options
    Great idea to include a cheat day!
  • treesponge
    Options
    so far so good! I think the closest thing to bad I ate was box mac and cheese, but as I said in another thread, I count fast food as chain drive-thru, so I count that as alright. I won't be eating it every day though hahaha.

Thanks, Latresa89. If i didn't include that day I would definitely have to start over because I know it's coming.

Also pat on my own back, refused the offer of a coke and a cookie today! Day three continuing strong!
  • treesponge
    Options
    Still doing good (though dang I want chocolate!) the plan for this evening is a kale/fruit smoothie and spaghetti. How are you all doing?
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    I'm doing well. I can't believe I made it through Friday without chocolate though. Today is going to be a challenge as there is a "picnic" here where they will be getting us KFC for lunch. It's going to be hard as there is always a social pressure going on to join in.
  • treesponge
    Options
    You're telling me. Most of the time no one asks if I want food. In the last four days I've been offered two cokes, a cookie, mcdonald's and a trip to cold stone. Stahp, guys!

This challenge is making me cook a lot more though. I think that's pretty good. ^_^

Day 5, START!
  • treesponge
    Options
    I always forget to hit reply...
  • treesponge
    Options
    Looking back on yesterday, day 6 went well for this challenge, but baaad for my calorie count haha. Bringing it back around today!
  • treesponge
    Options
    Yesterday was all kinds of good! Continuing on toward 21!

(I can't buy anything to eat at the gas station lol)