need strength training friends

Options
Hi. I am close to my goal now and will soon begin maintenance. I'm good at running and have used the circuit weights at the gym. Now I'm starting to get more serious about strength training--even used the squat rack at the gym! I would love to have friends here who are at any level interested in weight lifting for learning and encouragement. So add me if this is you. Thanks.

Replies

• gitnfit2
    gitnfit2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I do a mix of running and strength training as well. I am not your hardcore lifter, but I enjoy the change up and the added strength benefit.
  • dkoostra
    dkoostra Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting back into this after gaining back all I had lost. My company is doing a "biggest loser' 12 week weigh in and that seems to be just what I need. I hope to have a drastic change over the summer. I plan to use aerobics, treadmill and weights. Right now I'm 'planning' (excuse for not doing yet). What kind of schedule would be best? How many days a week? Overall body each time or targeted areas? I'm somewhat confused.
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    i think i am at my goal weight and time to tighten up!
  • italianspyce
    italianspyce Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat waving through it myself... If your interested
  • italianspyce
    italianspyce Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Are you looking for an online encouragement ...let's do this together?? I like the sound of that? And would be interested!!