Perhaps the hardest question ever posed

Options
2»

Replies

• HipsterWhovian
    HipsterWhovian Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    The Ninth Doctor

The Doctor: Do you know like we were saying? About the Earth revolving? It's like when you're a kid. The first time they tell you that the world is turning and you just can't believe it because everything looks like its standing still. I can feel it. (he grabs her hand) The turn of the Earth. The ground beneath our feet spinning a thousand miles an hour. And the entire earth spinning around the sun at 67,000 miles an hour and I can feel it. We're falling through space, you and me. Clinging to the skin of this tiny little world and we let go... (let's go of her hand) that's who I am.
    Now forget me, Rose Tyler. Go home.

Damn, that was mine!

f1724087b4a02747d7ce4cb5f93f65bc.jpg
  • Smurfette4eva
    Smurfette4eva Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    The Ninth Doctor

The Doctor: Do you know like we were saying? About the Earth revolving? It's like when you're a kid. The first time they tell you that the world is turning and you just can't believe it because everything looks like its standing still. I can feel it. (he grabs her hand) The turn of the Earth. The ground beneath our feet spinning a thousand miles an hour. And the entire earth spinning around the sun at 67,000 miles an hour and I can feel it. We're falling through space, you and me. Clinging to the skin of this tiny little world and we let go... (let's go of her hand) that's who I am.

Damn, that was mine!

:tongue:
  • mcneilnomore
    mcneilnomore Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I also have to add:

"Hello Sweetie"

See? There is no such thing as One favorite line. There's just too many good ones!
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    c32be1ff227517a4bb76bab3d7dbbca3.jpg
  • benaddict
    benaddict Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    I know someone did this one already, but it's my favorite too.

flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    The Ninth Doctor

Damn, that was mine!

Your both thieves! That was totally mine!! :sad: :wink: :laugh:

Ah okay, here is my second favorite quote, because after all, if any of us had an opportunity to do this, wouldn't we do it? I know I would.
    tumblr_ly6rsnyTl81qk41jvo1_500.gif
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    c32be1ff227517a4bb76bab3d7dbbca3.jpg

tumblr_majqpaoRj01r0livmo1_500.gif
  • flabbybunker
    flabbybunker Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    The Ultimate Foe [23.4]
    (29 November - 6 December 1986)

The Doctor: In all my travelling throughout the universe, I have battled against evil, against power-mad conspirators. I should have stayed here. The oldest civilisation: decadent, degenerate, and rotten to the core. Power-mad conspirators, Daleks, Sontarans, Cybermen - they're still in the nursery compared to us. Ten million years of absolute power. That's what it takes to be really corrupt.
  • mzfrizz15
    mzfrizz15 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Testing! Seeing if I can manage to post images....

While Rose is NOT one my favorite companions, I adore this quote.

d98ecdf228077e69e04eb0cc72e49868.jpg