Monday!! Have you checked in yet?

Options
FitCoachShawn
FitCoachShawn Posts: 230 Member
Its Monday! Fresh start from the weekend! Are you ready to get back to work and see some great results this weekend? Start yoru morning off right and check in! Hold your self accountable. What is this weeks goal going to be?

Replies

• 13Strong
    13Strong Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I weigh 189 this morning. No change but didn't track over the weekend.

My goal this week is to do physical activity everyday in some form. And drink at least 7 glasses of water everyday.
  • lorim621
    lorim621 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone...Have a great week. i want to focus on getting enough water in this week!!!
  • FitCoachShawn
    Options
    Great job ladies! Way to check in! I like that your water in take is goal. Too often we forget the importance of our liquids.
  • Diva1205
    Diva1205 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I lost 6.8 pounds this week...so excited, although I was very sick with Ecoli. However, as of today I'm feeling better...and ready to go back to my exercises, which I have not been able to do since last Tuesday. Today is a new day, new week!

Good luck to everyone!
  • Moonfyredragon
    Moonfyredragon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I had a cheat weekend with Choir competition, so I want to focus on getting back on my calorie counts.
  • Moonfyredragon
    Moonfyredragon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Glad you're feeling better Diva!
  • Diva1205
    Diva1205 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks Moonfyredrago!
  • mhill40
    mhill40 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello!

My weekend was OK we had lots of family over and I cheated a little! I will do better this week, only 17 more days til my cruise I want to be down at least 5 more lbs. I have work to put in! I think I can, I think I can, no wait I know I can with GOD's help nothing is impossible. Have a great Monday!
  • jesskawelmacher
    jesskawelmacher Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone!!! This week's goal is to continue to watch calories, make better food choices and take in more water! I plan on hitting the gym 4x this week so cheers to this week and I hope everyone has a great day!!
  • FitCoachShawn
    Options
    What are your exercises Diva?
  • FitCoachShawn
    Options
    you are right! NOTHING is impossible! How bad do YOU want it?