June Goals

Options
LisaPower123
LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
I would like to set some goals for June & hope that other would like to as well. I figure rather than joining a June challenge, our group seems to be motivating enough to just stick to one place :)

My goals for June are:
-run 70km
-lose 5lbs
-Hit 115lb squats, 160lb deadlift, 90lb bench press

Normally I have more goals, but I am working 7 days a week right now, so if I can achieve these I will be way ahead of the game.

Replies

• maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Great idea :)

In May I ran 88Kms so for June I guess I would just like to run more than that. Lol I'd like to put in a few more 10K's as well.

Run 90+kms including some 10K runs
    Lose 6 lbs (that will bring me pretty close to goal)
    Keep up my strength workouts

I'm sure I can think of more to add...
  • summerluno2
    summerluno2 Posts: 313
    Options
    Love the idea! Going to think of mine today and post tonight!
  • bhox3
    bhox3 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Great idea Lisa!

My goals for June are:
    Finish JMBR
    Entirely run 5k
    Continue to eat healthy
    Complete the ab challenge
  • JetWan
    JetWan Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    My Goals for June

1) Lose 1 pound per week
    2) Workout at least 40 minutes per day 6 days per week
    3) Stay within my set calories
    4) Complete exercise challenge
  • summerluno2
    Options
    You ladies are good for me --- you definitely push yourselves! My goals:

- lose 6 lbs
    - do my C25K at least 3x a week
    - the June 30 Day Challenge
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Losing a minimum of 8 pounds. Doing 30 DS at least 5 days a week and also going for 30 minute walks 5 days a week
  • emy_r
    emy_r Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Wow! This group is amazing! Okay, here are my goals:

1. Lose 5 pounds
    2. Do C25K 3 times per week - Get through week 5 which is hear is tough
    3. Continue my resistance training 3 times per week
    4. Complete the June Ab Challenge
    5. Continue following the 17 day diet
  • merlynn
    merlynn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My goals are:
    -lose 8 lbs.
    -Exercise 30 min./day minimum, 5 days per week
  • LisaPower123
    Options
    I would like to set some goals for June & hope that other would like to as well. I figure rather than joining a June challenge, our group seems to be motivating enough to just stick to one place :)

My goals for June are:
    -run 70km
    -lose 5lbs

Normally I have more goals, but I am working 7 days a week right now, so if I can achieve these I will be way ahead of the game.

I have to change my dead lift goal to 170lbs because I lifted 160lbs yesterday!
  • maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

WTG!!! :smile:
  • emy_r
    emy_r Posts: 213 Member
    Options

My goals for June are:
    -run 70km
    -lose 5lbs

You are amazing!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    My goal is simple, I'd like to try and hit my stone mark, I have about 4lb to go to hit this, not sure how achievable it is seeing as my weight loss is usually about 1/2 per week but there it is. I'd also like to run on my treadmill at least once per week, in addition to zumba and a swim x
  • tcsis30
    tcsis30 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Just recently joined MFP after starting a very sedentary job and WHOA! tricksy pounds crept right on -_-
    Goals for June include:
    Lose 6 pounds
    Stick to my low-sugar plan (MUST wean from the morning coffee creamer... but it's sooooo good!)
    Walk 30-45 minutes during lunch
    Increase cycling endurance (+HIIT) on my days off

Any other cyclists with tips you'd like to share?
  • summerluno2
    Options

Stick to my low-sugar plan (MUST wean from the morning coffee creamer... but it's sooooo good!)

Welcome to the group! I found Monin Sugar Free Vanilla syrup. I make my coffee at home at night, in the morning add a few pumps of this SF Vanilla flavor add ice and am happy as can be. Before it was cream, sugar and coffee in that order.
  • tcsis30
    tcsis30 Posts: 2
    Options
    Great idea! Hadn't even considered this.... Thank you!!
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    My goals:
    - daily logging
    - workout 4 times a week minimum
    - lose 1 kilo (bringing me down to 61kg).
  • jojo28012
    jojo28012 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My goals are:

To continue logging
    To keep running a mile+ per day (40 day streak on mapmyfitness.com)
    Look better in a bathing suit from all the running!!
  • shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Newbie to the group checking in with June goals.

Lose 1.3 pounds*
    Finish the last month of P90x3
    Make it through a weekend trip visiting family and a business trip to Chicago without totally going off the deep end

*This is an odd number because when I started I set monthly goals of 3 pounds per month. I'm a bit ahead of that so I only have 1.3 pounds to reach my next monthly goal. I'm not resetting my goals because I would rather reach a small goal than not reach a larger goal and get all discouraged and start the downward spiral!. So tiny goals that I can celebrate work for me!
  • iwannabinnarnia
    iwannabinnarnia Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    My June goals... get below 118lbs (I'm bouncing right now between 119.6 and 118.4)... finish one of my 5ks in under 40 minutes (I'm doing 2 this month), be able to do 100 squats in one day without my legs screaming at me... and be able to do sit ups properly without my trainer accusing me of 'cheating'....
  • LisaPower123
    Options

My goals for June are:
    -run 70km
    -lose 5lbs

You are amazing!

Thanks Emy!