Day 2

Options
setaylor86080
setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
I got 3.77 miles in today. My husband said that even though I swam about and hour yesterday I probably only got about a mile in sooo I am a little behind with a total of 4.77 miles. I will be walking a little more this week to make up the lose. I saw some of you did a ton yesterday!! That is amazing! I am using you as my inspiration to make this challenge.

So how are you doing today? Have you all added nike app?

Replies

• KDesiP
    KDesiP Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have the Nike app! :-) So far, from the people that's added me, I'm the only one who has gotten to use it during walks/runs, so I'm on the top of leaderboard. :drinker: LOL

I am at 4.44 miles, so if we're counting Sunday in our figuring, I'm behind 2.2 miles. :noway: At any rate, I'm pretty confident. :bigsmile:
  • setaylor86080
    setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    yep I am right behind you. I am really competitive so when I saw you had more than me I thought "I need to take another walk tonight" lol. I really like the app I even have talked to my mom about getting it so we can do things like this more often!
  • ssl0905
    ssl0905 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I logged with the nike app last night,, got 3.08, mine shows im right behind Desi?
    * I ran before the challenge started so it didn't log in that area :-S
    **I also had a mile done before that...I go walk around during my lunch hour, so technically I'm at 4.08
    Do you guys know if I can use it during my lunch walk and go back to it later when I get my run done at home?
  • KDesiP
    Options
    You can use it for both. ;-)

And yeah, I see you guys creeping up on there! :grumble: There goes my plans to lay on the couch all afternoon... :cry:
  • KDesiP
    Options
    * I ran before the challenge started so it didn't log in that area :-S

I think there is a way to manually enter a walk/run to get your stats current, but you have to do it from the website. We have to remember to sync our runs/walks after we're finished so we can keep up with that mileage!!
  • ssl0905
    ssl0905 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks for letting me know, I think I'll have to look on my tablet on how to sync it/