Hello! (Week 1)

Options
lisajsund
lisajsund Posts: 366 Member
Hey ladies!
Here is where we can continue the "getting reaady for summer" group and be encouraged by one another!
Please post your weight at any time from Sunday through tomorrow.
We will weigh in weekly and provide motivation and encouragment!

I weighed yesterday at 197.8. My goal by July 1st is to lose 10 pounds. I have some water weight to get off from not paying any attention to what I ate the last few weeks. I will weigh in on Tuesdays, as July 1st is a Tuesday.

Also trying to keep net carbs as low as possible. Yesterday I was at 66 g, today I am at 45 g so far.

Replies

• Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am at 131.2 (4'10). My goal is to lose 8 pounds by August 1! Lets do this! I have also been eating crappy the past month (and gained back what I lost in April), not working out and had some health issues. I'm ready to get back in the game!!

oh and let's not all lose the first month and gain it all back the second :wink:
  • principaljen
    principaljen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I hope it's okay I joined even though I wasn't part of the "getting ready for summer group." I lost nearly 50 pounds using MFP in 2012 and maintained that loss through 2013, but in the last few months I've started regaining some of that weight. I have always been most successful at weight loss when I have have accountability, so I think this group would be great.

I weighed in at 151.4 this morning, and would like to lose 8 pounds this month. I am 4'10" and have a goal weight of 115 (I was 192.2 at my highest).

Looking forward to cheering everyone on and working together to stay on track!
  • SqueakMonster
    Options
    Hi there!
    I am at 230.4 pounds (5'4") as of Saturday morning. I'm currently down 39.6 pounds from my highest weight of 270.0 pounds. My next goal is an even 40.0 pounds by June 14th. I've been doing a stair challenge for the last 3 weeks, and I'm starting to notice that the flights are getting a little bit easier. I've been straying from my healthy foods over the last few weeks, and it's starting to show on the scale, and how I feel ... so time to get serious and back on track!
  • lisajsund
    lisajsund Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Thanks for joining Squeakmonster and principaljen!
    The more the merrier!

I didn't mention that I'm 5'5". My ultimate goal weight is somewhere around 165, which would be about 18% body fat, I think. My last body fat test showed I around 29%.

I'd like to lose as much as possible by the time my 10k running class starts, which is July 24th. I had made it to 185 a couple of times for a couple of races, and then just let loose afterwards. Time to make it a forever thing, I hate going back and forth!

We can do this - it's all in the choices we make daily!
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I'm 5'8 and currently weigh 156.4. I am more concerned with losing body fat but based on where I am right now I'll probably need to lose around 15 pounds. I've been on MFP for over 2 years in which I yoyoed a lot and even developed a serious binging problem. The first 6 months of this yeat I spent eating at a deficit following iifym most days but found myself rebelling against myself and going back to old binging behaviours. I am currently not logging my calories every day but I have a good idea as to how much I need to eat and what and I still meal prep and plan to make sure I stay on track eating for health. So far so good!! Looking forward to our weekly weigh in threads to keep us accountable!!
  • Suzy81123
    Suzy81123 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I weighed in on Monday at 171. I'm 4'10". My ultimate goal is to get somewhere between 120-130 depending on how much muscle mass I put on. My goal for the month of June is to get my *kitten* back into exercising. Haven't done that pretty much at all for 2014. And weight wise, I'd love to lose 11 pounds and get to 160 by the end of June. So far Monday and Tuesday I have been great with eating. I made sure I stuck to what I pre-logged and haven't steered away from that too much and if I did, I still stayed within the calorie goals. Today will be tough since I have a 9 hour work day and then 3 sales appointments for my part time business. But I have to stay focus, and stick to what I'm going to pre-log. Thank you Lisa for starting this group. I think getting back into posting regularly to a group will help me stay on track. Xo's to all and good luck!
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am Maelyn. I wasn't part of the last challenge and have almost a 140 pounds left to lose and have lost 43 pounds so far. It's hard for me to believe that I ended up basically being 200 lbs overweight. My highest was 357 in April of 2010. I weighed in on Friday at 295.0 lbs. I generally weigh-in on Fridays as my official weigh-ins for MFP, but I can weigh-in on another day for this group. The fluctuations on the scale don't really bother me as long as it is going the right direction by the end of the week. My ultimate goal right now is 158 lbs, it may be less or more when I get there based on my body composition.